Gift your grad endless possibilities. Celebrate right now and connect them to their brightest future.
The new iPhone 14
Duhdada7's profile

• 

1 Message

Monday, January 9th, 2023 4:44 AM

Phone still hasn’t shipped.

I ordered a iPhone 13 pro max with a contact plan December 3 2022 through the guest checkout And it is January 8 2023 and still no phone. I talked to a customer service rep when I noticed it never shipped in December and they told me the 14th and it still never arrived. My phone was supposed to ship on the 6th of December  but they changed my shipping date to January 8 …which is today it still has not shipped yet. I was told I could cancel it but I have to sign in. I did a guest checkout so there’s no way I can sign in if I never had a at&t account to begin with. The bad part about is that I was already charged. AT&T has never done me like this. Hopefully I can call the customer service number during working hours tomorrow January 9, 2023 to cancel the order  

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

7.8K Messages

5 months ago

The problem is that the reps you talk to have no idea when the phone will be in stock.  They usually start by saying 2-3 days, which is the default if the phone is actually in stock, which in your case it wasn’t.  Then they move on to estimated shipping dates, but the actual date is whenever they actually get the phones shipped over from Apple in China, and their factories were shut down for a while over the last month due to the Covid outbreak over there, so the mid December date pushed, and might still be pushing.  I have no doubt it will eventually come, but right now it’s in Apple’s hands in getting it to AT&T, and until Apple sends AT&T a shipping manifest that says your phone is on the way, even shipping dates for AT&T to get the phone from Apple are estimates.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.