For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
J

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 28th, 2020 11:06 AM

PHONE RETURN

I am having the most difficult time returning a phone on a line that was canceled after the 30 day return mark for a small business plan. Customer service says to return the phone to the corp store where it was purchased. The store says they cannot accept it. I have had 5 phone conversations with customer retention and have visited 4 corp stores. I have emailed a supervisor 3 times with zero response. This poor customer service has driven me to research other phone carriers and has lead me to lose all faith in At&T. I am looking for guidance on who I can escalade my complaint to and who can help me return this phone. I am beyond frustrated. This is the worst customer service ever displayed by a big corporation. AT&T should be humiliated! 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

3 years ago

pretty sure the return window is 14 days unless there some special limit for business

regardless this is a customer populated forum not at&t support and no one from at&t will see your post

(edited)

ACE - Master

• 

10.4K Messages

3 years ago

If the line was cancelled AFTER the return period, I don’t believe AT&T is going to take the phone back.  That’s how return windows typically work.  After that expires, it’s the property of the buyer.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.