Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Nov 17, 2017 3:44 PM

phone keeps restarting

Did the IOS 11 update and all my phone does is restart about every 3 or 4 minutes.  Have restarted, restored and done all the

supposed fixes and still does the same.

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

35.5K Messages

2 years ago

The first thing I would try is reset it to factory settings but don’t restore, rather set it up as a new phone. If the problem goes away, that likely indicates something in your backup causing this, most likely a corrupt app or app data. From that point you can start downloading apps one by one until you find the app causing this. If it is corrupt app data, just not restoring will prevent that. If that process does not work or if the problem exists when the phone is reset, your best course of action is take it to Apple.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks. Will try it!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

• 

2 Messages

You must have solved the problem, if have the same problem next time, the most effective method is Eelphone iOS System Repair, which can fix iPhone keeps restarting without losing data, just download the corresponding firmware data for iPhone, the repair tool will fix it automaticelly without losing data.

(edited)

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…