Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jan 16, 2020 12:55 PM

Order status: We're working on your order. i talked to the customer service and was told that it as been shipped, but still no update.

Ordered 3 Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max for myself, my husband and our Daughter at 01/15/2020 at 12:36:44 p.m. ET, and it’s now the 16th of January 2020 at 8AM and my AT&T order status still says "We’re working on your order.” but the Estimated ship dates:Delivery by dates: January 17, 2020 - January 21, 2020

Note: I choose "Express Shipping" and also contacted AT&T who Expedited my order so I could get it sooner since the Delivery by dates: January 17, 2020 - January 21, 2020

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.2K Messages

1 month ago

And?
This is a customer populated Community forum, not AT&T support. And definitely not the order Department. I'm not sure what you would expect when you placed an order yesterday?

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

thanks