Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
J

• 

6 Messages

Sunday, December 27th, 2020 11:23 PM

Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later.

I have been trying to unlock my device for a week now and every time I try I get the error Oops! Looks like we're having network difficulties. Try again later. I have tried to use multiple devices to process the unlock and get the same result every time.  I have tried calling, but they direct me  to the website.  I have also tried going into the location but they do the same.  Is there anyone who can help?

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

This is the error:

ACE - Master

• 

10.7K Messages

3 years ago

You need to try using a VPN.  Your connection to the site is being blocked, probably based on your location or ISP.

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

I am still having this issue. I have tried different locations and different devices.

ACE - Master

• 

10.7K Messages

3 years ago

Not sure what you mean by different devices and locations.  Have you tried using a VPN?  That’s not the same as using a different device or browser.

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

No I don’t have a vpn. I mean I have used like multiple phones and multiple computers. And I have done it in multiple cities. 

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

@dwill05  Thank you so much! you nailed it! I followed your advice and was able to bypass that error message and unlock my phones! Thanks again!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.