Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
KLMoore336

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thu, Sep 13, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Responses

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

While we are here still Parying that we will get our orders on 9/21 there are YouTubers got them already and did an unboxing.  I am still looking at preparing to ship since Sunday.  Now I feel bad.😖😒

ctheus89

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

2 years ago

A lot of those YouTubers were at the keynote and are given those as a way of being able to show the public what to expect. The release date isn’t until Friday. If you are a regular person you haven’t gotten it yet 

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

Wawa what day did you preorder?

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I preordered the silver on on the 14th and the gold on the 15th

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

My XS Max protective cover arrived today from Spiegen. Clear of course. I want to be able to see the gold! Now it just needs a phone to put in it!!! The countdown is on 🙂

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

In the Last 48 Hours before the phones start heading our way! Can’t wait 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Anyone else still “in process”?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Yes I am still "In Process" with

Delivery by date: 
September 21, 2018

Hope it happens...Fingers Crossed....Anyone had this experience in the past. Delivery date close with no status update. I ordered the 512 Xs Max Space Grey.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

2 years ago

I preordered two iPhone Xs Max on 9/14 11:54pm PDT.  

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

2 years ago

Cross fingers for good luck if you are in processing still. Reading a lot of forums I’ve come to learn that in past experiences of ppl using AT&T to order, it is possible for the system to not update your status at all between pre order til it arrives at the door. Hopefully you guys get an update very soon as I didn’t even order my XS Max 64GB Gold until Saturday evening!!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I found this thread when I was trying to figure out if anyone has gotten shipping information yet.  I was able to order 2 - 256gb XS Max (one space gray, one gold) not long after they went on sale Friday morning.  I’ve been preparing to ship for a few days now, so I was hoping that’s what everyone else was saying too. 

3 or 4 years ago, I had shipping dates get waaaay delayed after ordering from AT&T, so I get paranoid now until I get a ship date.  I’ve ordered straight from Apple the last couple rounds, but decided to try through AT&T again this year. 

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

I know what you mean. Below are examples of how messed up AT&T’s pre-orders were and why I believe we’ll all have our orders as expected on 9/21.

I still have the emails from my 7 plus pre-order and I didn’t receive the “your order has shipped” email or text until 2 days before it was delivered. I received the text that Thursday and received the phone that Saturday. That year I did not get my phone on launch day...pre-orders were all over the place. Pre-ordered 9/9/16 @ 2:58am(11:58pm pdt) and didn’t receive my phone until 9/24. My order initially had a shipping time frame of 21-28 days  -__-

I also double checked my pre-order for the 6 plus back in 2014 and that one I did receive on launch day but received shipping notification the day before. I initially had a delivery date later than launch day. Pre-ordered 9/12/14 @ 3:03am est.

At&t isn’t great at updating their orders or having a rhyme or reason to how orders are updated but I must say this is the first time I received an order confirmation email right away and have an actual launch day expected delivery on the order to begin with. I’m pretty confident this year that if your order shows 9/21 delivery, you will receive it on 9/21 even if shipping notifications haven’t been sent yet. 

ctheus89

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

2 years ago

Order status seems to be reflecting correctly this go around

Nug0311

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

2 years ago

Ordered the space grey max in 256. Placed early at 2:35 est.  My order is in progress still ship date reads as 9/24 to 10/1

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

That’s crazy. I think that’s the earliest order time I’ve seen  

Get started...

Ask a new question