Cyber Monday: Get a FREE Samsung Galaxy S22 with eligible trade-in & Free Galaxy Buds2 - while supplies last!
The new iPhone 14
KLMoore336's profile
KLMoore336
#1 Star!
Helpful 1
Supersonic 25!

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thu, Sep 13, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

4 years ago

@jbilloch mine didn’t change either still preparing to ship but i recieved a text and email from att at 3am that they shipped my package via fedex. Check your email. It might be on spam or something. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I'm not sure if if they just prepared better for this release or didn't sell as many as they were expecting because, even though I ordered mine at like 11AM on 09/14, mine still shipped today and it was the Space Gray IPhone XS MAX 512GB. Per Fed Ex, it'll be delivered by 3pm tomorrow. I'm having it delivered to my job, so I don't have to stress and know for a fact, it'll be signed for and arrive in my hands before I get home.

Mentor

• 

22 Messages

4 years ago

15C5F35D-CAD1-462B-8AD7-4924FD209553.jpeg

Never received an email, but I just checked the status from Website tracking available!! Ordered XS Max Gold 64GB Saturday 4pm ET. Case got here today with glass shield, we ready! Delivery by 8PM but FedEx usually comes by 11am for me anyways.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

I'm glad I work from home and don't have to worry about my phone sitting at the door like my 7 plus was in 2016. That year, I went home on my lunch (35 mins from work) to get it only for it to not show up until I was back on the road.  I quickly turned around and went back home to get to get my phone lol

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

4 years ago

I'm glad everyone is receiving shipping updates! Think I'll have some wine while I play with my new toy tomorrow lol

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I’m sure... my phone is in TX right now but in transit to California I’m
excited too.
nitin00

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

4 years ago

It must be apple forcing AT&T to hold phones until the release date. I ordered a note nine and got it 2 days before release. Mine will be here tomorrow but if you look at FedEx I bet some of you will see it was requested to be delivered on a certain date. Mine was actually in FedEx hands on the 16th lol! It It says picked up on the 16th and info it says requested future delivery date lol. Suckers. I could have had this thing 3 days before release lol.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

I ordered on 9/14 around 6:30 pm eastern time (xs max space grey 256). I ported over my number from sprint. My order still says in progress and the estimated shipping date is 9/21 - 9/28. I seen where people have ordered after me in some cases days after me and they got their tracking number. That just does not seem fair to me. Is any one else going thru this?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 years ago

I have to say I don’t understand the forced one week delay. I totally get there being a specific time after the announcement when pre-sales begin. But they’ve already built up the hype by the time pre-sales open. I’d think after that, they would want to get the product out ASAP. Obviously they are ready to be shipped out days earlier, so why make everyone wait? Anyways as I keep saying, is it Friday yet? Lol 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

@tbea1004 I didn't port my phone from another company but I ordered the same phone configuration and have a shipment date of 21st but the ATT agent says I'll have it tomorrow. Doesn't make sense.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.