Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
KLMoore336

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thu, Sep 13, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Responses

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

D705C921-32B8-4442-8CE9-BCB53FC47CA1.jpegIt Has Arrived!!....

Fedx said deliver 9-21 by 8:pm I got it this Morning 10:45am so excited!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

My iPhone shipment still shows that it's sitting at the local FedEx Destination Facility in my local city but has a scheduled delivery for today. It's been on this status for the past several hours and hasn't changed to "Out for Delivery". Anyone else having this issue?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

PHONES DELIVERED at home!! Now I am stuck at work until 5 😞

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

I ordered a XS Max Space Gray 256Gb on the 14th at 4:30pm C. AT&T still shows “Preparing for Shipment”. All the phones are coming from DFW in Texas and live close to there. I should get my phone today right?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

So my order status finally changed on AT&T app to preparing to ship and I still have not gotten an email from them and my date still says from the 21st to the 28th so I’m pretty sure I will not be getting this phone today and I’m pretty angry about it 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

Is there anyway i can see where it is without the email from att?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I got a little lucky  .  . I hesitated to pre-order (XS Max gold, 256).  Was going to wait until the reviews were out . . but . . . my current 6S Plus has been giving me so much trouble, that I decided to go ahead and pre-order from AT&T on the 17th.  Few days later than initial pre-orders started.  My original delivery date from ATT saiid September 25 to Oct 2, and I was a little sad.  haha but that's what you get when you hesitate.

Suddenly, last last night my status said "Preparing To Ship"  and a few hours later it said it had shipped with delivery today.   Fedex has it on the truck today for delivery (Upstate New York).  Somehow, I got lucky and should have mine today.

The down side:  I was not sure if signature was needed or not (and so far it's mixed results on that).  I took the day to stay at home and hoped for the best.  I have a camera pointing outside so I can monitor (Because the apartment I live in has no door bell).   I have a billion things I need to do today, but I am still stuck at home until it arrives.   Fedex says before 8pm.   

I have to run out around 5:30 pm, and if it's not here, my sister is coming over to house sit.   Because I am leaving for vacation tomorrow.  So, I need to get it today.   Fingers crossed.

PS - I tried, late last night, to update my fedex preference to :Hold at Facility.  Because, the facility is right next to me.  I can throw a rock at it.   But fedex would not allow me to request a hold on the item, even though it had not yet reached my city.   I found that odd and disappointing.   It would have allowed me to run all my errands today and just pick it up when it was ready.  

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I'm in central valley CA and my phone went straight from Houston to Oakland,CA and sat until this morning and now it's on a truck out for delivery in Modesto (I'm in Turlock)! I hope yours come today! 

I ordered at 10:40 am EST (pretty late compared to some)...

ctheus89

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

2 years ago

I'll upload my pic when I leave and go home so yall can see it xoxo

AnClar

Scholar

• 

232 Messages

2 years ago

Phone delivered via FedEx at 3:30PM central.  Yay!

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I’m still waiting for FedEx guys...this has been the LONGEST day ever!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

just received my silver max from fed ex a few minutes ago! Time to activate and get back to the plus size screen !!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

2 years ago

Got mine delivered at 1:29pm. My wife had hers delivered at 1:28pm. I would consider that a tie. Haven’t had much time to play with it yet with my 2 month old.  But can’t wait. 

KLMoore336

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

2 years ago

I got mines but I’m out of town until Sunday! 

Im so excited that everyone has received there phones. 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

I’m still waiting on my XS Max to be delivered. I have a feeling I’m not getting it today. 

Get started...

Ask a new question