Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
KLMoore336

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thu, Sep 13, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Responses

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

My iPhone Xs Max just arrived!!!! Super early. So excited!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I have two iPhones on a FedEx waiting to be delivered, but my series 4 watch has not been shipped yet. 😞

AnClar

Scholar

• 

232 Messages

2 years ago

My XS Max 512 Space Gray is on the truck for delivery! Smiley Very Happy

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

2 years ago

FedEx just dropped off my phone.  As I expected, he dropped the phone off, rang the doorbell, and knock then proceeded to walk away.  No signature needed, I'm glad I was home.  I think I scared him with how fast I opened the door.

SN: We had solicitors in our neighborhood old this morning about an hr ago. They looked kinda old, like too old to be walking door to door in the sun like that.  I was like how smart of you to use today as a day to go door to door because most may think it's a delivery and immediately answer the door. Hats off to them for being clever but not clever enough to get me lol  Luckily, I saw them before they rang the doorbell.  SMH...almost had my hopes up for nothing lol

Pre-ordered at 2;53am est on 09/14/2018....It's a XS MAX Gold 256...if deets are helpful

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

My Xs Max gold 256 just arrived. I haven’t even opened the box yet!! Was delivered by FedEx. They didn’t ring the door bell and no signature required. He just left the package and walked away. Super exited to open it!! I’m going to wash my hands first. 🙂 

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Mi iPhone X’s max 256 gold arrived yay!!!

ctheus89

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

2 years ago

MsDeanna Hope you have a case ready for it!!!!

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

I went to bestbuy before I opened it and got a case, screen protector and pop socket lol 25% off since I purchased 3 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Mine too but I’m not in town to get it! And they won’t hold it for me. I’m sick! 

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I am still waiting on fedex to show at my front door. I’m getting anxious. 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

Still waiting for fedex to show up with mine also

ctheus89

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

2 years ago

Me too, I am still awaiting for mine.. I am work but Hubby is at home... Playing the waiting game as we speak

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

Good to know that no signature needed because I am still waiting on fedex guy to show up and deliver mine but I will have to go somewhere in 3hrs hopefully he will show up before then if not I know that he will just leave on my front door. I can’t wait i am getting anxious. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

They required signature for our iPhone X’s
ctheus89

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

2 years ago

My phone got delivered! woot woot 12:00 dfw time

Get started...