The new iPhone 15
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Mentor

• 

43 Messages

6 years ago

Finally got a shipping email !! Yay excited 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I just got my shipping notification!!!! I’m so excited! I ordered on the 16th at 12:00pm and it shipped via FedEx and it says it’s in Memphis with a delivery date of tomorrow by 3:00pm

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Still sitting at “In progress”

😞

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Usually have ordered straight from Apple in the past, but ordered through AT&T this time around. I know when ordering from Apple they require a signature and you have to be home. I've read that ordering through AT&T you don't need signature, but still curious if someone will need to be home or if they will just leave it on my front porch. Thanks! 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Well I was checking the tracking info from FedEx and it doesn’t show anything about a signature required so I believe it’s not required.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Still preparing to ship for me. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

@Mr.Pilot17 yeah just curious if I'll actually need to be home or not since signature isn't required or if they will just leave it like they do with all other packages

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Funny Business is going on!!! 

The gold 64gb I ordered just got the shipment notification and I ordered it on 9/15. The silver 64gb that I ordered ON 9/14 is still PREPARING TO SHIP! WHat in the world!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Got my tracking number today !! IPhone X’s gold 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

I got my email with tracking information @ 3:53am  it's shipping via FedEx, shipping from FT WORTH TX and as of 7:49am my iPhone xs max is in Indianapolis IN, I live in Somerset KY

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.