Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
LHommeAndroid's profile

Explorer

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Closed

October Orders for Iphone 6 Plus - (Order Date vs. Expected Ship Date)

Hello,

I've seen a similar forum post on another website. I'd thought it'd be nice if one tailored to AT&T users was started.

Model: 64 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/17/14

Expected Delivery: 11/26/14 - 12/08/14

(Right on time for Christmas but hope it gets here earlier!)

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online), Backordered (877)

If anyone knows from experience, are the dates provided overestimates? From what I've read, it seems to be the case, at times. Still, many preorders folks who are due to receive theirs are still waiting or have been further delayed, unfortunately. I'm keeping eye out on my local Apple & AT&T stores, just in case.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8年前

Model: 64 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/28/14 (In store)

Expected Delivery: 12/08/14 - 12/17/14

Actual ship date  11/19/14

Current Status: Out for delivery

Glock1

Scholar

• 

128 Messages

8年前

@DarcyBee wrote:

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DAY??????

ARE YOU A COMPUTER???????

PHONE.PNG

You do know that these are just normal people like you and me who probably really hate their jobs right now. It's not her fault. Show a little compassion. It's a phone, not the end of the world. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8年前

I agree but how do you keep a company from misrepresenting themselves over and over to make sales?  Granted, it is not the phone reps or store reps fault.  But the company they represent makes them powerless and places policies in the way from getting issues resolved.

If they are selling iPhone 6 Plus' like hotcakes, great!  If they realistically don't know when they will ship, tell the consumer so when they order.  We are (mostly) big boys and girls.  I can decide to go buy my phone somewhere else, wait for the hubub to die down, or get in the AT&T queue.

If this is too hard, then I guess they aren't as smart as they say they are to everyone who will listen!

Just sayin'...

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8年前

Order:  iPhone 6 + (128g, SG), In store ATT Next Plan

Date of order placement: 10/01/2014

Original shipping dates: 11/10 - 11/19

New shipping dates:  12/12 - 12/19

I am beyond frustrated with the fact that I have waited almost 2 months since I placed my order and that my order has been pushed back AGAIN - for another month! I am even more frustrated at the fact that 2 local friends in the area had placed their orders for the EXACT same model - iPhone 6 + (128g, SG), in an AT&T store, a week after I had placed my order, and they already have their phones - AND when I have reached out to customer service regarding the matter, nobody has been able to explain what is going on, where I am in cue, and why other people, who have placed orders after me (FOR THE SAME MODEL IN THE SAME REGION!), have had their order fulfilled prior to my order fulfillment.

BTW: My order has reflected nothing but "Preparing to Ship" from Day 1, then on the last day of my original shipping window it went to "Backordered" for two days, then when my new shipping dates posted, status went back to "Preparing to Ship".

This is unacceptable to me! It leaves me with little faith that orders are being processed in the order received and I still have no idea when I'm going to receive my phone. I'm considering leaving the carrier over continued poor customer service after this. What a mess of a launch!

..... and the temporary iPhone that I am using now is about to fall apart. Way to go AT&T!

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

8年前

I ordered a iphone6 plus gold 64gig on November 11th, my ship window was 12/22-1/7 and I just received an email saying its shipped (12/1) must be a Black Friday surplus of phones! And "first come first serve" so they fulfilled the orders waiting in line!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8年前

Model: 64 GB Plus (grey)

Order Date: 11/12/14

Expected Delivery: 12/12/2014-12/20/2014

Current Status: Shipped : expectected 12/03/2014

Icadragoon

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8年前

Apple iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB Space gray
Order date: 10/08/2014 (in store)
Item status: Preparing to Ship
Estimated ship date: 11/17/14-11/26/14

Changed to: 12/12/14-12/19/14

Voyager

• 

1 Message

8年前

Ordered 6+ 128gb in silver at AT&T store 10/22.

Rep in-store said 3-4 weeks at that time.

First email with shipping dates came in 10/25, expected shipping dates at that time were 11/28 - 12/09.

No further emails whatsoever.

Received a form letter from AT&T on 11/21 in my mail box, congratulating me on my new phone purchase, and in which AT&T expressed their sincere hope that I had been enjoying my new phone. They encouraged me to call customer service if I had and questions or issues with my new iPhone. (Oops, I'd guess the marketing department forgot to talk to the supply chain to figure out how slowly these letters were supposed to go out).

Shipping dates via web changed on 11/28 to 12/12 - 12/19. That's still the latest info showing as of right now.

Tried calling a couple of times to see if anyone knew anything. No intelligent life was reachable by dialing 611.

Card was just charged an hour or so ago. (12/15) I'm hoping for tracking info tomorrow.

AT&T has been my carrier well over 10 years now, but this experience has left a very bad taste in my mouth, as I'm sure many of you will agree. I've been on iPhone since the first one came out, and probably will continue to use one for the foreseeable future. This was the worst iPhone launch ever, based on my personal experience. The lack of communication by AT&T was the nail in the coffin. This will absolutely be my last hardware purchase via AT&T. With 9 devices on my own personal account, I'm pretty stuck until some of my contract dates start expiring. I figure it's time to shop other carriers as each of the devices come up for their expirations, some of which start coming up in Feb. I'll buy my iPhones and iPads directly from Apple from now on. As for our android devices, (admittedly mostly because I dont use any of them) I don't really care where they come from, as long as it's not from AT&T.

The part that really ticks me off is that there doesn't appear to be anyone at AT&T who seems to give a crap about anything written above, including all of the replies that preceded this one. And why should they? They've already got the contracts wiritten up for these phones that are taking 1/6th of the product's release cycle to get into the customers hands. Figure a good percentage of these orders are on NEXT, so they have the monthy recurring bills for customers increasing. They'll report ridiculous sales numbers for the iPhone 6 launch, AND they'll start posting incredible earnings once the monthly recurring costs start kicking in for these NEXT customers. Good business model. Too bad the customer isn't higher on the priority list.

I realize that my piddly little personal account means squat to the gargantuan corporate machine that is AT&T. My company's corporate account probably means squat to them too, but I'll move every phone I can to another carrier. Sooner or later, they'll figure it out. How many customers do you think it'll take?
Icadragoon

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8年前

@Icadragoon wrote:

Apple iPhone 6 Plus - 128GB Space gray
Order date: 10/08/2014 (in store)
Item status: Preparing to Ship
Estimated ship date: 11/17/14-11/26/14

Changed to: 12/12/14-12/19/14

I'M SHIPPING!!!!!!!

SHould be at my house tomorrow the 19th! I hope the rest of you are shipping too!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

iPhone 6+ 128GB Space Grey, Premiere Account, Upgrade

Ordered: 11/5/2014

Shipped: 12/17/2014

Should be delivered tomorrow.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8年前

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ordered 10/9 via ATT.COM.  10 weeks...  wow.

Mine shipped out lastnight via FedEx.  It should be here tomorrow by 8pm.

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.