Military Appreciation: Exclusive savings for military, veterans, and their families!
Troubleshoot your device issues
LHommeAndroid's profile

Explorer

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Closed

October Orders for Iphone 6 Plus - (Order Date vs. Expected Ship Date)

Hello,

I've seen a similar forum post on another website. I'd thought it'd be nice if one tailored to AT&T users was started.

Model: 64 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/17/14

Expected Delivery: 11/26/14 - 12/08/14

(Right on time for Christmas but hope it gets here earlier!)

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online), Backordered (877)

If anyone knows from experience, are the dates provided overestimates? From what I've read, it seems to be the case, at times. Still, many preorders folks who are due to receive theirs are still waiting or have been further delayed, unfortunately. I'm keeping eye out on my local Apple & AT&T stores, just in case.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

8年前

I'm Shipping!! Woke up this morning and had my tracking number.

Purchased a iphone 6 plus silver 64gb on October 7 in the store. I was given a shipping date of 11/14 to 11/25.

I'm in missouri and premier customer.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8年前

I'm shipping!

Ordered on 10/2

estinated ship date 11/11 to 11/20

Actual ship date 11/13

6Plus Space Grey 64 gb 

I wish i had received it sooner but they shipped it exactly when they said they would so I have nothing to complain about!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8年前

Order Date : 10/31 (att store) 1 6 plus 64 gray 1 6 64gb gold. Expected ship date on both was 12/11-12/22. They just shipped last night a month early. Did I just get really really lucky?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

8年前

@orion007 wrote:
Order Date : 10/31 (att store) 1 6 plus 64 gray 1 664gb gold. Expected ship date on both was 12/11-12/22. They just shipped last night a month early. Did I just get really really lucky?

As happy as I am for you 🙂  My experience is somewhat different....

64 + SG

Order Date - 09-23 - ordered through AT&T website

Est. Ship dates - 10-30  /  11-11

On the evening of the 11th the online status was changed to BO - later that evening my CC was charged and the status was changed to "preparing to ship" - over 50 hours later - nothing.  AT&T can only tell me what I am able to see myself.  Others with later order dates (09-24 and 09-25 have already received shipping notifications .... 

I am bummed and just venting ...  especially after hearing that yours is shipping a MONTH early .....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

iPhone 6 plus Space Gray 128GB ordered on 9/22...

Current status is back-ordered.

Was orignally supposed to be shipped before the 10th. Go go supplies!

Premier account as well.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

Boy! AT&T's web site is a creaky, slow old dog aint it?

Anyway,

I placed my order for an AT&T 64 GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus on September 30, 2014 from the AT&T's web site. My order status was listed as "preparing to ship." My ship date was listed between Nov. 07 - Nov. 18.

I just received a Fedex tracking number email from At&T on November 13, 2014 listing my delivery date as: November 17, 2014.

DarcyBee

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

8年前

I don't understand the logic AT&T is using for shipping of the 6 plus 64 SG. I am baffled.  I have been waiting since 10/11, but some people haven't received theirs that ordered before me.  

Maybe I should not have gone into the ATT Store to order? Does ordering online help your phone come faster?  No one at CS seems to know anything about my order and when it will arrive.  I have a galaxy Note 4 on my order as well, and that went from delivery 10/14 to "backordered" with no notification or updates since then.  

I do know that if you order from the Apple Store with the ATT Next plan, they will give you (hush, hush deal) $50 credit.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8年前

@CatManOK wrote:

@orion007 wrote:
Order Date : 10/31 (att store) 1 6 plus 64 gray 1 664gb gold. Expected ship date on both was 12/11-12/22. They just shipped last night a month early. Did I just get really really lucky?

64 + SG

On the evening of the 11th the online status was changed to BO - later that evening my CC was charged and the status was changed to "preparing to ship" - over 50 hours later - nothing.  AT&T can only tell me what I am able to see myself.  Others with later order dates (09-24 and 09-25 have already received shipping notifications .... 

I am bummed and just venting ...  especially after hearing that yours is shipping a MONTH early .....

The difference here is gold vs gray.  The demand/availability on different aspects can be stark.  From the reseach I've done:

Plus rarer than non Plus

64 and 128 rarer than 16

SG is the rarest color, followed by silver, followed by gold.

If you look at http://www.istocknow.com/live/ (website for availability in apple stores.  At this point a 6 + 64 Gold is available at pretty much ever apple store.  Compare that with 6 + 64 SG which is out of stock in 75-80 %  of the country.  Anyone buying today if you don't care about color, don't get SG.  I would change my color if I could to get it sooner, it's gonna be in a case anyway.

Glock1

Scholar

• 

128 Messages

8年前

@dinner4jc wrote:

@CatManOK wrote:

@orion007 wrote:

64 + SG

The difference here is gold vs gray.  The demand/availability on different aspects can be stark.  From the reseach I've done:

Plus rarer than non Plus

64 and 128 rarer than 16

SG is the rarest color, followed by silver, followed by gold.

If you look at http://www.istocknow.com/live/ (website for availability in apple stores.  At this point a 6 + 64 Gold is available at pretty much ever apple store.  Compare that with 6 + 64 SG which is out of stock in 75-80 %  of the country.  Anyone buying today if you don't care about color, don't get SG.  I would change my color if I could to get it sooner, it's gonna be in a case anyway.

I wouldn't. I ordered Space Gray because of the black screen surround. I'll wait on Space Gray. Probably forever. lol

bdmazy

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8年前

I got a ship notification this morning. Expected delivery 11-18-14

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

I ordered a 128gb space grey iPhone 6plus on September 29th. My estimated delivery date was between November 6 & November 17. Well it's November 17 & it still says preparing to ship. Plus I received an email stating that that particular model is on backorder if I wanted to cancel my order. I thought it already was on backorder? That's why I've slready been waiting a month & a 1/2! Now I'm gonna have to wait longer??? Ridiculous!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8年前

mine shipped Friday, 11/14

ordered 10/10 at ATT store, 64Gb Space Grey Plus.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8年前

I ordered 10/12 a SG 128 GB 6 plus and still show preparing to ship.  But that isn't the worst of it... [HORROR STORY FOLLOWS]...

I initially ordered on Saturday, 10/11.  That night I was reviewing my order and found that they had ordered an iphone 6 128GB! I called att in the morning.  They said it had already gone to shipping and I would need to go in where I had ordered it.  I was told that I needed to bring the wrong phone in before they could do anything.  So I placed another order on a different line.  I was upset about getting pushed further back in queue so the kiosk rep said they would take care of returning the wrong phone.  The phone showed up on Tuesday evening.  I took it back on Wednesday.  I requested a receipt which they said they don't do that (I know, shame on me).  They did box it up in front of me.  Now it starts getting bad...

Each week I have called.  Each week att has progressively promised they would do more about the phone.  They say they have not received it.  That where I ordered it, although it att everywhere and the reps have att on theor shirts, is not an att store.  Up until Tuesday of last week I was promised that by Thursday (11/13) att would write it off as a lost/stolen phone, refund me, and call me.  Since I received no call I called them again on Friday. 

Here is where it turned.  I was informed that it is my problem.  They have not received the phone.  Until they do, I will receive no refund.  They suggested that I go to the USPS and inquire there.  For what?  "Hey, do have an unopened 128 GB iPhone 6 sitting around?".  Or that I go to the kiosk where it was ordered.  I did call.  They assure me that it was placed in the mail.  I am now going on 5 weeks since it was returned and I've already paid out over $100 on their Next program for it.

The more I dwell on it, the more angrier I get.

Not sure I even want to deal with att anymore.  Not sure any other carrier is any better but I am definitely comparing now.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

8年前

UPDATE #1- So I requested a status via a chat session while logged in to my account.  After the usual back and forth coming up to speed I got an odd request.  They're manager would like to speak with me.  I provided my phone # and the rep told me they would call within 30 minutes.  I was assured that it would be resolved now.  It has been almost 16 hours.  I think I've been stood up...

I apologize for all the venting.  It just seems... Oops, I was starting again!  Making things even funnier, my iPhone 4 volume was dying and the home button was too.  I attempted to fix the home button as a bandaid.  Well, I'm no rocking a classic iPhone 3G!  Ouch.

DarcyBee

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

8年前

I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR DAY??????

ARE YOU A COMPUTER???????

PHONE.PNG

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.