Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
LHommeAndroid's profile

Explorer

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Closed

October Orders for Iphone 6 Plus - (Order Date vs. Expected Ship Date)

Hello,

I've seen a similar forum post on another website. I'd thought it'd be nice if one tailored to AT&T users was started.

Model: 64 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/17/14

Expected Delivery: 11/26/14 - 12/08/14

(Right on time for Christmas but hope it gets here earlier!)

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online), Backordered (877)

If anyone knows from experience, are the dates provided overestimates? From what I've read, it seems to be the case, at times. Still, many preorders folks who are due to receive theirs are still waiting or have been further delayed, unfortunately. I'm keeping eye out on my local Apple & AT&T stores, just in case.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

8 y前

Order Date: 9/23/14

Expected Delivery: 10/31/14 - 11/11/14

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online)

Still waiting

OnyV77

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

8 y前

Got tracking number today @ 9:30, shipping window 11/4-11/13. Ordered 9/25 6+ 128gb Gold.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 y前

Oh my god!!
This will be my sixth week wait...
My 128 GB iphone 6 plus gold version...
I am so disappointed...

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 y前

Model:  128 GB Plus (Space Grey)

Order Date: 10/20/14

Expected Delivery Date:  10/29/14 - 11/07/14

Current Status:  Processing (Online), Backorder (877)

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 y前

Ordered on 9/28 Estimated shipping 11/6-17 premier 128 gold plus....

nothing yet still processing, preparing to ship and backordered......frustrating....as people who ordered after me have gotten theirs both premier and normal who have the same order!

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 y前

Order Date: 9/25/14

Expected Delivery: 11/4/14 - 11/13/14

Would be interested to know if anyone that ordered on or about 9/25/14 has actually gotten their Plus phone?

Voyager

• 

1 Message

8 y前

Nope.  

Ordered on 9/21, Space Gray, 6+, 128GB, was suppose to ship by 11/7, date came and nothing, not even an email from AT&T. Spent countless hours on the phone with six different departments who basically offered no information of value. 

Then the system says it's back ordered and one of the ATT people says they have no idea when it'll be.  Meanwhile, the apple store two doors down have them in stock!!! but apple won't let me buy because I am an ATT business /premier customer!  Now the online system says my order can't be retrieved because of some error.

One of the worst dealings I have had ever. I am planning on taking my business elsewhere. This is pure non-sense. 

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 y前

Premier

Order Date: 9/25/14

Expected Delivery: 11/4/14 - 11/13/14

My credit card was charged this morning.  I am hoping that is a sign that it will ship very soon. Still saying Preparing to Ship (Online)

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 y前

Model: 128 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/3/14

Expected Delivery: 11/12/14 - 11/21/14

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online) Back-ordered (877)

My credit card was not even charged the tax yet. Tomorrow is 12th i wish i cna have my phone soon pleaseeeee

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 y前

Ordered iPhone 6+ 128GB in Space Gray on 9/20 on the AT&T site. It seems as though the people that ordered this specific one are screwed. I've seen other threads where people that have been waiting since September are starting to get theirs except for this specific model.
bdmazy

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

8 y前

Model: 64 GB Plus (Grey)

Order Date: 10/08/14

Expected Delivery: 11/17/14 - 11/26/14

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online), Backordered (877)

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 y前

64G 6 Plus space grey

ordered on 10/10 at AT&T Store

Ship Date:  11/19 - 12/01

DarcyBee

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

8 y前

I ordered a SG 6 plus and a black Galaxy Note on 10/11 in the ATT store.  Shipping dates listed as 11/19 - 12/1

Got a confirmation on the Galaxy Note that it would ship 10/14-10/16.  That got changed to "backordered".

Galaxy Note still says backordered on the order status website.

So, it's not just iPhone stock that is messed up.

I believe there is a difference if you order online or in the store.  When I call the 877 number, they refer me to the store, when i call the store, they refer me to the 877 number.  

I have been with ATT since they were cingular- 15 years.  I have an ailing iPhone 3GS with a water damaged screen that reboots itself for no reason about 20 times a day, often turning phone off altogether so I miss important (and EMERGENCY) calls.    I check the website constantly, watch my email and these forums obsessively.  All I can say is I learned A LOT, and I am not very happy with the service and the communication from AT&T.    I need my phone for work, and this delay is very difficult for me, and my family.

DarcyBee

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

8 y前

It is the SG 64 iPhone plus I ordered.  Now I wish I had ordered the GOLD... but when I call they tell me if I change my order, I will have to wait ANOTHER 4-6 weeks.  GRRRRRrrrrr

tammaland

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

8 y前

Iphone 6 Plus (Silver) 64GB

Ordered 10/11

Shipping window 11/19-12/1

Money was taken from my account yesterday. Then status changed to shipped.  Tracking number does not show any movement yet. 

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.