What is happening with 3G?
LHommeAndroid's profile

Explorer

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Closed

October Orders for Iphone 6 Plus - (Order Date vs. Expected Ship Date)

Hello,

I've seen a similar forum post on another website. I'd thought it'd be nice if one tailored to AT&T users was started.

Model: 64 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/17/14

Expected Delivery: 11/26/14 - 12/08/14

(Right on time for Christmas but hope it gets here earlier!)

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online), Backordered (877)

If anyone knows from experience, are the dates provided overestimates? From what I've read, it seems to be the case, at times. Still, many preorders folks who are due to receive theirs are still waiting or have been further delayed, unfortunately. I'm keeping eye out on my local Apple & AT&T stores, just in case.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

Model: Iphone plus 16GB Gold
Order Date: 9/22/14
Expected Delivery: 10/30-11/10
Current Status: Preparing to Ship (online) Backordered (877)
steve920

Explorer

• 

16 Messages

7 y ago

64gb SG Ordered 10/27 on ATT site, got mid december shipping date. Cancelled order on 11/1 and bough in Apple store (San Diego area). They are starting to pop up all over at the Apple stores.

OnyV77

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

7 y ago

@smilexgloria hi I ordered the same phone as you but my order date is 9/25 with still no tracking info. What number does your order number start with? If you don't mind. Cuz I talked with an online rep today and he said the each model (size, color, memory) has there own list. And trying to figure out if it's by order number. Mine starts with 601. Another person on these forums October orders have a 4. Lol just trying to kill time while we all wait. Thanks 🙂

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 y ago

Model: Iphone 6 plus 64GB SG
Order Date: 10/2/14
Expected Ship Date: 11/11 - 11/20
Current Status: Preparing to Ship (online)

My wife's iphone 6 shipped 7 day prior to the estimated ship date, I'm hoping I'm going to be as lucky.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

Model: 128 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/06/14

Expected Delivery: 11/13/14 - 11/24/14

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online)

This wait has been killing me! I've seen some people getting orders after 21 days, im at that mark now im hoping i get my shipping email soon!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

Mine starts from 110 lol

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

Seems like they will ship my iphone 6+ 64gb Space grey in 2015 or may be 2016. Apple may be best at making devices but worst in delivering their products to customers. If this same behaviour will continue, then I m sure slowly ppl will move to samsung or other phones in future as i m planning to move to samsung next time if they are good at delivering their product. i hope apple read this! its a lot of wait for a phone. I am an apple fan. May be it will be changed to I was an apple fan !! 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

Shipped 11/4/14, 5 days earlier than beginning of estimate ship date range.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered my 6 plus 64 gold on
OCTOBER 11 on the att website
Expected shipping is nov19- dec 1
Live in Louisville Kentucky so I'm hoping it gets here sooner
txgreenk

Mentor

• 

59 Messages

7 y ago

Still waiting here.....

Model: 64 GB Plus (Silver)

Order Date: 10/09/14

Expected Delivery: 11/18/14 - 11/28/14

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online)

877 #: Backordered

Sick of waiting!!! Sunday I will be starting my 5th week. Smiley Mad

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 y ago

I ordered the 6, 64gb Space Grey on 10/14 with the rep saying everybody has been getting their phones in a week. I was told they had a phone at the store that day so I sold my LG G3 that day (been having trouble selling it, finally got an offer) and when I arrived there were zero phones at the store. So they gave me an Alcatel 510a for now (Google it) it was nice of them as I did not have a phone but with a shipment date of 11/21 this thing is unberable. You guys are all complaining and crying while 95% of you still have your Iphone 5s in your hand haha, this phone makes you realize how much our smart phones make our days at work go by so much faster. To make matters even worse, I have zero numbers in this phone and I am messing with my second gen Ipod touch which crashes upon opening every app. Yayyyyyyyy

Be thankful you at least have a smart phone

OnyV77

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

7 y ago

I'm on my 2nd day of shipping window and still nothing... 6+ 128gb Gold order 9/25 .... Online rep said that the warehouse has these phones in stock .... But she couldn't say nothing more than if I don't receive it on or before the 14th for me to call back. Ugh...
OnyV77

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

7 y ago

@SikTwistedFreek have you received you phone? What is/was the first digit of your order number. Cuz I ordered the same phone and still nothing.
JeffreyDJ

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

7 y ago

@samcali wrote:

Seems like they will ship my iphone 6+ 64gb Space grey in 2015 or may be 2016. Apple may be best at making devices but worst in delivering their products to customers. If this same behaviour will continue, then I m sure slowly ppl will move to samsung or other phones in future as i m planning to move to samsung next time if they are good at delivering their product. i hope apple read this! its a lot of wait for a phone. I am an apple fan. May be it will be changed to I was an apple fan !! 

Don't misunderstand - it was an Apple issue at the begininng.  Too many country rollouts at once.  Misjudging the appetite for the larger device in larger GB sizes.  But, it's not very clearly an AT&T issue of not being able to either order phones from Apple properly or shipping quickly once they're ascertained.

Other carriers, other retail stores and Apple themselves can get a phone to you in a generally acceptable time frame.  AT&T doesn't seem capable at this point for whatever reason.  Either politics with Apple, not ordering enough phones, or generally having an antiquted shipping/allocation process.

This is now, completely an AT&T failure.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

Yes, I got my phone.  I don't remember what my order number was.

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.