What is happening with 3G?
LHommeAndroid's profile

Explorer

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Closed

October Orders for Iphone 6 Plus - (Order Date vs. Expected Ship Date)

Hello,

I've seen a similar forum post on another website. I'd thought it'd be nice if one tailored to AT&T users was started.

Model: 64 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/17/14

Expected Delivery: 11/26/14 - 12/08/14

(Right on time for Christmas but hope it gets here earlier!)

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online), Backordered (877)

If anyone knows from experience, are the dates provided overestimates? From what I've read, it seems to be the case, at times. Still, many preorders folks who are due to receive theirs are still waiting or have been further delayed, unfortunately. I'm keeping eye out on my local Apple & AT&T stores, just in case.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered exact same phone on 9/30. Order is lost, but my credit card receipt certainly indicates the existence of the order. No estimated date. No change of status. Errror message stating "E0019: We were unable to find your order. If you have recently made a purchase, please verify your order confirmation number or search using your wireless number"

You're very lucky to get your phone! NO idea what magic thing you did to get yours. Maybe AT&T staff gets drunk and pulls numbers out of hats...

Let us know how much you love it to keep our spirits up!

nypapaya

Explorer

• 

33 Messages

7 y ago

Apple iPhone 6 Plus (64GB Space Gray)

Order Date:Sep 29, 2014

Processing

Expected Ship Date: 11/06/2014 To 11/17/2014
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

7 y ago

Ordered 6 + 64 Gig in gold on 10/3.

Shipping date range 11/12-11/21.

It shipped 10/25 USPS and i recieved it on 10/27 (next buisness day)

Only took 22 days to ship.

The strange part is I called AT&T in the morning of the 25th to question if I would still be eligable for the 100 bill credit promotion that ends 10/31 when activating a new line under the next plan but would not recieve the phone until after the promotion ends since AT&T can't provide the phone. I was told that I would still be eligable since I ordered it during the promotion.

That evening the phone shipped.

I wounder if the CSR did something to bump me to the top of the line in case she was wrong and wanted to protect herself from false information.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered 6+ 128 Space Grey 9/12 and delivery estimated 10/30 - 11/13.

On 10/23 status came off of back ordered but then I realized that the card I paid with was no longer valid and I called in to update it.

This is when I found out the horrible news that orders can't be updated. If you need to change anything the order has to be cancelled and a new one created. Ofcourse the rep didn't tell me this, found out after I got off the phone with her and checked my order status.

My new shipping date was now 12/1 - 12/13!!! I think I immediately aged 10 years!! I called 3 different reps, chatted online, complained to @ATTCares (who apparently don't care) and no one could help me, I even threaten to cancel.

Anyway, I have been checking my order every day as usual and just saw that it has shipped. 

What a fiasco but the lesson was learn't, next time just order direct from Apple. You'll get the phone alot faster and won't age 10 years in the process.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

I ordered a 64gb space gray 6+ on 10/10, today i recieved an email stating my order shipped, delivered by 11/3!!!!!!! original window was 11/19-12/01

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

7 y ago

just ordered mine 16gb 6 plus on 10/17 and got my email today that it has shipped!!!!!!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 y ago

Phone : iphone 6 plus 64 Gb space grey

ordered on : 10/11

Given approx shipping dates : 11/19 - 12/01

current status : Preparing to ship

Many of ppl ordered on 10/10 have got their email of shipping. I will keep checking order status everyday as always ! Smiley Indifferent  

Explorer

• 

35 Messages

7 y ago

Ordered a 64gb 6+ Silver on 9-22 with ship dates 0f 10-30 to 11-10.  Status has been at Preparing To Ship since day 1.  

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

7 y ago

Preparing to ship lol. That's hilarious. I'm preparing to date Kate Upton.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

Finally, after 2 hours on the phone and 1.75 hours in-store yesterday (and about 3 store visits and calls per week for a month,) I am now the proud owner of a status & estimate date.

Ordered my phone in-store on September 30th. Last night at same store, while begging to check my order status, the lady at the table next to me got her phone. Same exact phone model as mine. Except she got hers YESTERDAY and she only ordered it 3 FREAKING DAYS AGO!  She was thrilled, so I made sure not to be sour grapes about it, and offered ideas about how to sync her phone through iCloud and we chatted about what things we liked about the phone, etc. I am happy that she got her phone. However, mine will not be arriving for another 3-5 weeks. Even though I ordered the same phone 29 days before she did.

My order status currently says:

Estimated Shipping: 11/19/14 - 12/01/14*

My order got stuck in some kind of porting purgatory, and no matter how many times I called or visited the store, nothing ever moved forward. However, they refused to cancel the order. I called multiple times per week, they could rarely find any hint of the order, I continued to tell them that I never got the email, and that my status was blank where everyone else had estimates & statuses. Mine just had order number, model and order date. Except now my order date says 10/30, instead of my acual order date of 9/30, but my order number is the same.

Can anybody say Better Business Bureau? Haven't had to go this route for the last ten years, but had to once before. It was easy back then to fill out the compliant investigation form online, but now with my screen shots, receipts and recordings of customer care calls, it should be downright fun. Honestly, I was very very nice until today. Got a little agitated yesterday after a 70 minute CS call that lead to nothing, but I stayed pleasant and polite. Today, I'm done with pleasant. Spent approximately 6 hours on the phone with CS overall, and went to stores in person and with wait time probably spent 16 hours in person to track this "lost" phone. I was never hired by AT&T to find my phone. That should have been someone's else's job.

Going to my bank to discuss my options to block this order. And Better Business Bureau to help make this happen. If only I had ordered on October 27th like the customer at the next table. I would have gotten the phone last night.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

kdfederer wrote:

I ordered a 6+ 16gb Silver on 10/10. I got shipping this morning. Should be here Wednesday. Was projected for 11/19 - 12/14

You are very lucky. I ordered the exact same phone on 9/30. My estimated shipping date is: 11/19/14 - 12/01/14*

Explorer

• 

30 Messages

7 y ago

6 plus 64GB SG ordered online through Att on 9/24 processed on 9/25 with a ship date between 11/4-11/13. Ordered online from California. From day 1 status is preparing for shipment. I'm so tired of waiting!
nicampbell

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

7 y ago

Model: iPhone 6+ 64G space gray

Order placed:  9/23 through Premier

Expected Shipping: 10/31-11/11

Online says "preparing to ship" (since day one)

877 says "backordered"

I am now in my shipping window, but I don't have a lot of hope given the other comments.  I had no idea that Premier is supposedly a business account.  I receive a (very modest) discount because of my employer, but this account is used for personal pursposes.  I thought Premier was some special status since I have 5 lines (all iPhones), plus an iPad with AT&T, pay a boatload each month and I have been a "loyal" customer for many years.  I am frustrated that "Premier" is actually a wasteland for non-priority business users (or so I have heard).  It seems like most Premier customers are getting the short end of the stick in terms of priority.  

gerardpapa

Mentor

• 

49 Messages

7 y ago

It looks like Premier is a euphamism for "2nd-class" customers.  

Constantly seeing non-Premier customers on this board who placed the same spec 6+ I did in the last 2-3 weeks getting their phones, while my status is still preparing to ship.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

7 y ago

I have my order on the 3rd October
Iphone 6 plus 128GB Gold
Preparing to ship since day one
I have already waited like 4 weeks...
The estimated shipping date is 11/12/14-11/21/14
I wish i can get it next week ;(((((( 

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.