Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
LHommeAndroid's profile

Explorer

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Oct 17, 2014 6:46 PM

Closed

October Orders for Iphone 6 Plus - (Order Date vs. Expected Ship Date)

Hello,

I've seen a similar forum post on another website. I'd thought it'd be nice if one tailored to AT&T users was started.

Model: 64 GB Plus (Gold)

Order Date: 10/17/14

Expected Delivery: 11/26/14 - 12/08/14

(Right on time for Christmas but hope it gets here earlier!)

Current Status: Preparing to Ship (Online), Backordered (877)

If anyone knows from experience, are the dates provided overestimates? From what I've read, it seems to be the case, at times. Still, many preorders folks who are due to receive theirs are still waiting or have been further delayed, unfortunately. I'm keeping eye out on my local Apple & AT&T stores, just in case.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8年前

My phone is being delivered today!

Original dates again were 10/31 - 11/11

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

8年前

Ordered my gold 128g iPhone 6+ on 9/19/14 and my expected ship date is 11/9-11/27! Some who ordered on sept 12 got theirs, but no one after that date that I know of has gotten theirs

Scholar

• 

228 Messages

8年前

@SikTwistedFreek wrote:

My phone is being delivered today!

Original dates again were 10/31 - 11/11

Which phone did you order, and are you a premier customer?

My delivery dates are the same, but then again, I ordered the Space Gray 128GB 6 Plus AND I'm a premier customer, and all checks this morning are Same Status, Different Day.

kctay

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

8年前

Ordered my 6 plus, 128, Gold just yesterday, 10/23.  Estimated shipping dates, 12/3 - 12/12.

The odd thing is; of all the color, and size combos, on T-Mobile's site, the 128 gold shows a ship date of 4-7 days?  I'm hoping mine comes faster since the gold doesn't seem to be popular.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

8年前

Order Date: Sep 23, 2014

Premier Customer

Status as of tonight:

Processing

Expected Ship Date: 10/31/2014 To 11/11/2014

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

8年前

Premier Online Order:

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8年前

IPhone 6 Plus, Gold, 64 GB
Ordered: 9/15/14
Shipping Status: Preparing to Ship
Expected ship date: 11/09/14 - 11/27/14

Premier customer. As many have said, there appears little structure to ATT's fulfillment priorities, except Premier customers are later than others.

Mentor

• 

59 Messages

8年前

What is the date you ordered yours?

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8年前

Ordered in store on 10/5

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8年前

Ordered on 10/5 in store - premier customer - iphone 6+ 64g gold and silver. Online status is preparing to ship for both with ship date of 11/13-11/21 - 877# says backordered - cs rep was completely useless. In store rep promised 2-3 weeks when I ordered. I have little faith it will make it by the promised date...
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

8年前

I have read just about every thread on this forum and have gathered that it is about a seven week window. It is October 27 and people who ordered their phones on September 12 are finally starting to see shipment. Less in demand phones could come faster.
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

8年前

My 6+ 128 gb order from 10/11 has ship dates of 11/19-12/1. I'm not expecting to have it on Thanksgiving.
kdfederer

ACE - Expert

• 

12.6K Messages

8年前

I ordered a 6+ 16gb Silver on 10/10. I got shipping this morning. Should be here Wednesday. Was projected for 11/19 - 12/14

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8年前

Check with best buy, they have them in stock. The att store where I ordered told me they got an initial order of 6 units and have received no additional phones since. Radio shack may bey another source. Looks like att outlets are the last to get phonemes.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8年前

Model: 16 GB Plus Silver

Order Date: 09/30/14

Expected Delivery: Blank online. Customer Service can barely find order. No dates. 

Current Status: Pending/In Progress

ATT_Sucks.png

Nothing shows up when I am signed up in my account and click My Orders. Just get error message: E0019: We were unable to find your order. If you have recently made a purchase, please verify your order confirmation number or search using your wireless number. 

When I call 877 number the recording tells me they cannot find my order.

After 4 weeks of calling CS on the phone and visiting the store 6 times, in the last two days I am finally getting little leads as to what is going on. But honestly, I don't think I care anymore. Have an appointment tomorrow with Tmobile to bring my lines over there. This has been a terrible two months with AT&T. Shocked at how bad it is, as I expected much better CS from the #2 carrier in the US.

So, according to one rep two days ago, the reason they can't find my phone is that I was supposed to get the email and then I would click confirm Terms of Service. Yesterday's rep told me the reason they can't find my phone is that the port had a problem. Of course, she did not tell me how to fix this problem or if anyone at AT&T had an intention to resolve the problem.

I have two active lines with AT&T that now need a new carrier. Overall, I'd say I've put over ten hours following up on this issue. It's time to move on, since there is no progress.

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.