Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
Gary L's profile
Gary L
#1 Star!
Supersonic 25!
Celestial 50!
ACE - Expert

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

Fri, Mar 17, 2017 10:48 PM

Now you can get AppleCare+ up to a YEAR later! Do you wish you had got it but you waited too long?

Do you regret not getting AppleCare+ for your iPhone? Even if the 60 days is past, you can now get it up to a year later!!!

A customer that purchases a new iPhone now has up to one year to purchase AppleCare+ for the device, compared to 60 days previously, according to multiple people familiar with the matter. Apple has yet to update its website to reflect this information, but MacRumorsconfirmed the extension with a senior AppleCare advisor.

The extension went into effect this week in the United States.

In order to purchase AppleCare+ after the fact, separately from the iPhone, Apple must physically inspect the device to ensure there is no existing damage. Proof of purchase, such as a receipt, is also required. If purchased online, Apple requires customers to verify their serial number and run a remote diagnostic. 

99% of this content is from https://www.macrumors.com/2017/03/17/applecare-plus-iphone-one-year-to-purchase/

Screen Shot 2017-03-17 at 6.44.12 PM.png

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

1 Attachment

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.