What is happening with 3G?
Heyatnt's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Oct 2, 2018 2:54 AM

Not a working number

Hey There, 

I have recently started getting a problem with my att phone voice call, whenever someone calls me and if I am unable to pick up call or just disconnect. A call gives the message as "Not a working number" rather than it diverting it to my voicemail. I have called three times after spending hours in waits to customer service and all they are unable to address the issue. Please help me fix this issue. 

things tried already: 1. reset voicemail box twice 2.  restart phone 3. reset network settings. 4. my phone is uptodate as per current version of the software. 

Thank you 

QuarryRye

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sounds like the conditional call forwarding is set to the wrong number. Make sure to check your phone settings to see if call forwarding isn't on in your device.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 y ago

Hi 

Thank you for your reply, My call forwarding is not on. Just to get away with this problem. I set up Google Voice for my phone number and Now call are forwarding to my google voice with my Personal voice message. Please let me know if you come across a good solution. I think this is problem from att network side only. 

Thank you 

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.