Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
H

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 6:16 AM

NO SERVICE

I am in Pakistan, I have ATT SIM in iphone, it says no services. I have purchased International passport package also.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

81.4K Messages

2 months ago

What US plan are you on?  And for how long?  
‘Have you turned on roaming?

have you tried turning your phone off and then back on again so that it can search for local carriers?

purchasing a roaming plan and having a compatible phone is still not guarantee of service. You are now at the mercy of local towers and local connectivity.   Just an FYI Pakistan does not allow you to use Wi-Fi calling (if you even set it up)

if all else fails you can call AT&T for free. The AT&T number for travelers should be in your service contacts on your phone. +1.314 number

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question