For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
haelthib's profile

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, November 17th, 2022 4:32 PM

No internet available on iPhone 14 pro max

I have had an iPhone 14 pro max for a while now and it has worked wonderfully.  Over the last week or two the internet has been getting slower and sometimes I get apps complaining that there is no internet or the internet is slow.  Today it seems to have completely lost its connection.  Every app is behaving as if there is no internet. 

When I started having problems I downloaded an app called "Net Analyzer" so I could get more information about what was causing the problem.  Today this app will not respond to even a ping command.  It has a message on the screen: "internet is not available".  Other apps that use internet data are also giving errors that there is no internet.  Even the myAT&T app won't is saying "Hmm, looks like there's an issue with either the network connection or the server.  Try signing in again later.  Care Code: 600".  I've never seen this before and now I'm willing to take more drastic steps to resolve this issue.

All this is happening while I have 4 bars of reception.  I have an AT&T unlimited plan so I shouldn't be out of data.  Is there some setting in the iOS (e.g. focus) that could be limiting my internet access?  Is there a way to tell if AT&T is throttling my internet because of heavy use?  I have been steaming a ton of music.  Are there any known viruses for iOS that could block internet access?

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Adding a little more information.  I logged into my AT&T account with my laptop and under data usage it says my phone has used 4 Gb of Unlimited.  Data is turned on in the account settings.  ... and yes my bill is fully paid.

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

I found that the Cellular Data was turned off in the settings app.  I'm not sure how this happened but it explains why there was no internet.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.