For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
K

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, April 5th, 2020 3:34 PM

No cellular service

I got a new phone a few days ago. I worked fine until today. Now it won’t send or receive calls or texts. SIM card appears fine. Everything else appears fine.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

4 years ago

New phone where?
Any notice in top bar?

• 

5 Messages

I ordered it online from Apple. No notices.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

Power cycle your phone to see if it will reconnect with the network.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

Thank you, but that didn’t work.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

Does your phone indicate no service? Is it blocked from service? Does it say no SIM card?
One of these notifications should show in the top bar, no matter how it is that your service is not working

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Former AT&T,  Current Verizon customer.  My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove. 

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

5 Messages

There’s no message or notice. The bars that are there to show connection continuously move. It makes me think it’s trying, but I really do t know why.

I tried the SIM card in another phone, and it worked fine. I tells me nothing at all - it just won’t work!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.