The new iPhone 14
Nino99GT's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 7:44 PM

Never received my $300 reward card for BOGO offer and bought online.

I'm reading that a lot of people are having the same problem. I've met all the requirements to receive my $300 reward card but still no info or card. Can somebody please help me get to the bottom of this issue. I've called every number provided and have never gotten anyone on the phone to help me. Ill attach the offer below....

Offer Details

iPhone BOGO Offer

Buy an elig. iPhone, get one free or discounted when you buy both on an eligible AT&T unlimited plan.

AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds when the network is busy. Video may be limited to SD.

Limited time. Available in select areas and locations

You’ll need to:

• Purchase two eligible iPhones on a qualifying installment agreement

• Add at least one new line to a new or existing account

• Pay taxes on the full retail price of both devices up front.

• Have an eligible AT&T unlimited plan (min. $125/mo. combined after discounts for new customers. Pay $145/mo. until autopay and paperless bill discounts starts w/in 2 bills. Existing customers can add to eligible existing plans, which may be less.).

• Pay a $30 activation or upgrade fee for each device

Note: Requires a qualifying 0% APR installment agreement (30-mo. term at up to $48.34/mo.). Other installment options may be available.

Eligible Phones:  iPhone 8, 8 Plus, XR, X, Xs, or Xs Max (priced up to $1449.99)

After all that you’ll get:

• iPhone 8, 8 Plus 64GB or XR 64GB for free after $750 in bill credits—sweet!

• Phone 8 Plus 256GB, XR 128GB/512GB, X, Xs or Xs Max will be up to $750 off.

Note: Credits start within 3 bills and will be applied in equal amounts (up to $31.25 over 30 monthly installments) to the lowest priced device. You will receive catch-up credits once bill credits start.

Important notes:

• To qualify for bill credits, both wireless lines must be on same account, be on an installment agreement, and remain active & in good standing for 30 days.

• Installment agreements start when device is shipped.

• To get all the credits, the discounted device must remain on installment agreement and you must keep eligible service on both devices for entire installment term discounted device.

• If you cancel wireless service on either line, your credits will end and you’ll owe the balance of up to $1450.

•  If you upgrade or pay up/off the installment agreement on the discounted device early, your credits may cease.

• Credit approval is required. Depending on your credit, a down payment may be required.

• You have 14 days to exchange or return the smartphones; a restocking fee of up to $45 each may apply.

• The following unlimited plans are eligible:  AT&T Unlimited &More, AT&T Unlimited &More Premium, AT&T Unlimited Plus, AT&T Unlimited Plus Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice, AT&T Unlimited Choice Enhanced, AT&T Unlimited Choice II, AT&T Unlimited Double Play.

•  

But wait, there's another offer: When you order online, get a $300 AT&T Visa Reward Card

• Purchase an eligible iPhone on qualifying installment plan w/elig. unlimited plan (min. $80/mo. before discounts for new customers).

• Note: See above for eligible devices. iPhone 8 64GB is excluded.

• Add a new line to a new or existing account

• Limit One Reward Card per account.

• You will receive an email or letter with redemption requirements. Redemption is required within 75 days from reward notification email or mail date.

• Reward Card delivered within 3-4 weeks after redemption

• You must maintain qualifying service from activation through reward fulfillment.

• Reward Card expires at month-end 6 months after issuance.

• For cardholder agreement, go to att.com.

• AT&T Visa Reward Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted in the United States, US Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico. No cash access. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.

• This offer ends 7/31/19.

General service details:

• Purchase, financing & other limits & restrictions apply.

• Offers may not be combinable with other offers, discounts or credits, and may make your account ineligible for select other offers (including bill credit offers) for 12 months.

• Pricing, promotions, programming, terms & restrictions subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

• Wireless service subject to Wireless Customer Agreement (att.com/wca).

• Prices can vary. Taxes, Reg.Cost. Recovery Charge (Up to $1.50), other fees and charges, usage, speed, coverage & other restr’s apply per line. See att.com/mobilityfees for details on wireless fees & charges.

• Other restrictions apply & may result in service termination.

• AT&T service is subject to AT&T network management policies. See att.com/broadbandinfo for details. International and domestic off-net data may be at 2G speeds.

• FirstNet: For customers with a consumer account and a Subscriber Paid User account, first smartphone must be on the Subscriber Paid User account and free/discounted device must be on consumer account and billing addresses must match. Combined minimum wireless service for such customers is $28.50/mo. on Subscriber Paid User account + $45/mo. on consumer account after autopay & paperless bill discount. Pay $83.50/mo. until consumer account discount starts w/in 2 bills.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I am going through the exact same thing!  Ordered online July 25th...did the iphone XR bogo.  Was advertised to receive a $300 reward card.  Added new line, upgraded another.  Never received anything.  Called Rewards Center and told to wait for claim number.   It never came.  Called back today and first they said it expired and then said it never existed...which is it?!  It did exist online when I placed my order, but they are a SCAM!  No wonder they are paying out lawsuits left and right.  I plan to switch providers after 10 faithful years with countless iphone purchases (family of 4).  I will also be using the corporate attorney in my family to see how to proceed with starting a consumer lawsuit.  This needs to stop!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I received it!! About 2 weeks ago, out of the blue, I received an email with my offer details and claim number. I went to the link provided and put in my claim number. About a week after that I received the debit card in the mail. I had completely given up, then they came through. I haven't actually tried to use the card as of yet but I guess we'll see! Hope it works out for you as well. 

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

3 years ago

Another reneged promise!

I have met every requirement...no email about reward, and no idea I should look for one. No $300 reward. My purchase was August 21. I have the chat transcript with 2 agents saying yes to my questions about BOGO and $300. 

Now after being on hold hours one day, then next day transferred between call centers. Last agent said she’d call me back. She left a message saying it wasn’t offered. WHAT? 

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.