Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Dunleavy4's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jan 24, 2015 8:33 PM

my texts and calls are not being received

My daughter's iPhone 5 and my son's iPhone 6 don't receive my calls or texts all of a sudden. Everyone else is. I have an iPhone 5S and we all have AT&T. When I call my son, it goes straight to voicemai. When I call my daughter, it rings once then goes to voicemail. When I text either of them, my texts says "Delivered". Any help would be appreciated!

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

83.4K Messages

6 y ago

My first thought was they had "do not disturb" on. But if they get other calls and texts, that isn't it.

Have them check to see if they blocked the number somehow (sorry, I don't have an iPhone or I could tell you which settings within calls )

I gather they can call and text you?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

Thank you for your reply. My husband gets through to them fine (as well as others), so no Do Not Disturb. Yes, they can call and text me fine.

Sent from my iPad

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hey there @Dunleavy4

I’d be happy to help with this issue! It’s very easy to accidentally block a number on an iPhone, and that certainly sounds like what’s causing this particular problem. On the kids devices, head to Settings>Phone>Blocked and check if your number is listed. Then also check Settings>Messages>Blocked for the same.

If not present, and the issue persists, please send me a Private Message with the following information:

• Cell and/or account number
  • Full name
  • Email address
  • Your cell number
  • One of the kid’s numbers
  • Date this issue started

If this helps, please mark this answer as an accepted solution!

Thanks,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Get started...

Ask a new question