My iPhone 7 Plus displays the Apple logo for a few time and restart again and again
I have did everything in this article If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen - Apple Support and the problem not solved.
let me tell you the problem from the beginning:
- In the night my iPhone 7 Plus turned-off because of the battery reached to 0%
- In the next day morning I put it in the charger
- After little time of charging it starts doing this:
- displaying Apple logo for some seconds
- and then turn off
- and then again display Apple logo for some seconds
- it still doing this again and again for much long time
- and here is a drive link with a video https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T4tOGcnPC2T6fGn1unfPfDhADLbV74pe/view?usp=sharing
- So, I connected it to my PC and did this steps:
- pressed and hold the "Volume Down and Sleep/Wake" buttons
- then on iTunes this message showed up "There is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored"
- I've pressed on "update" and the iOS 13.6 have been downloaded and iTunes started to install it on my iPhone.
- and when it finished the same problem came again.
- I've tried this about 6 times and spent a lot of time waiting each time
- so I decided to press "restore" at the end
- and iTunes started to do it
- after it finished, the same problem came back again
- I've read a ton of articles on Apple Support Communities and tried what i found it useful. And nothing have solved
- So, I gave up and posted this post
Please, I hope you'll find a way to help me.