What is happening with 3G?
R

• 

1 Message

Thu, Dec 31, 2020 8:11 PM

Multiple AT&T wireless account issues

I moved over from Verizon in last month. It has been a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES. I have spent over 24 hours on the phone with AT&T customer service, in the AT&T store and online chat. My issues include:

- multiple activation issues with iPad

- trade-in process wasn't explained and no return packaging was every received to return my trade in phones (2 of them). I sent one back in the new phone return box. No response on the credit for this one

- wife's phone order was canceled by At&t multiple items due to store rep error. iPhone was finally sent and then lost by UPS. Then we received the phone, but after 4 hrs. on the phone with AT&T we were told the phone was blacklisted and we needed to place another phone order and start the process again. AT&T store rep said he could fix this and activated the phone. that failed, then a AT&T rep told me the as then separately and that failed

- finally I got a call from another AT&T rep and she got the phone activated, but didn't address the process of trade-in for this phone, the tracking of my other trade in that was sent back in the original new phone box or compensation for my timing and aggravation

- I also stated that I wanted an option to cancel all my AT&T services if compensation wasn't reasonable. She talked to her manager and stated that they would work on that. I have not heard back as promised

Incredibly disappointing and the opposite of the treatment I got from Verizon. Can someone help with this?

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

1 y ago

@mmillerick 

start your own thread.  It’s bad etiquette to bring your different problem and hijack someone else’s thread

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

Sorry about that. New here. Will do that.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.4K Messages

1 y ago

@rkhalaf 

this is primarily a customer populated forum not a way to reach customer service or support..

A note about your word “compensation”, AT&T will credit you for loss of service, small convenience credits of $25 might be possible,  but that’s about it. If you are past the 14 day return period will be required to pay off your devices in order to cancel service.  
     Needless to say if you cancel you will not get the rest of the credits on your trade-in phones.  

if you still have issues that have not been resolved you can file a Better Business Bureau complaint. The complaint is forwarded to AT&T upper management who will call you. That’s one way to bypass regular customer service and deal with the big muckety-mucks.

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.