Multiple AT&T wireless account issues
I moved over from Verizon in last month. It has been a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES. I have spent over 24 hours on the phone with AT&T customer service, in the AT&T store and online chat. My issues include:
- multiple activation issues with iPad
- trade-in process wasn't explained and no return packaging was every received to return my trade in phones (2 of them). I sent one back in the new phone return box. No response on the credit for this one
- wife's phone order was canceled by At&t multiple items due to store rep error. iPhone was finally sent and then lost by UPS. Then we received the phone, but after 4 hrs. on the phone with AT&T we were told the phone was blacklisted and we needed to place another phone order and start the process again. AT&T store rep said he could fix this and activated the phone. that failed, then a AT&T rep told me the as then separately and that failed
- finally I got a call from another AT&T rep and she got the phone activated, but didn't address the process of trade-in for this phone, the tracking of my other trade in that was sent back in the original new phone box or compensation for my timing and aggravation
- I also stated that I wanted an option to cancel all my AT&T services if compensation wasn't reasonable. She talked to her manager and stated that they would work on that. I have not heard back as promised
Incredibly disappointing and the opposite of the treatment I got from Verizon. Can someone help with this?