Troubleshoot your device issues
C

• 

1 Message

Tue, May 5, 2020 4:46 PM

Missing Returned Phone???

I am having a VERY BIG problem with ATT at the moment. I attempted to upgrade my husband's IPhone 8 Plus online and apparently ordered a purple phone instead of a black phone. I returned the phone with the return label on 4/24 and USPS website states that on 4/25 at 0300 the package was returned to agent and that they are no longer tracking the package. I have been on the phone with customer service 9 times and chat 2 times to try and figure out where the phone is so we can do an upgrade reversal and get him the appropriate phone. He works in healthcare and given the COVID-19 situation, he is needing a working phone - his is not. I was told on 4/27 that the issue with the upgrade reversal would be fixed within 2 hours. On 4/28 the issue still was not fixed and was told the issue would be fixed by 5/1. On 5/1 I was told the package had not be received to the appropriate facility yet. It was currently in Grapevine, TX and needed to make it to Ft. Worth, TX - call back in 2 days. I called 5/4 to find out if they had received the phone and if we can get the issue taken care of, only to be told the phone is showing the last tracking location of Cincinnati Ohio, which is where we live, on 4/25. At this point the follow through on issues with ATT is UNACCEPTABLE. This is exactly why people change carriers. I have been in contact with ATT approximately 12 hours over the past two weeks to try and get this issue resolved, instead everyone keeps passing the buck and blaming someone else. Has anyone else had this issue? I was told on the phone yesterday I should have returned it in person to a store, however no stores are open in our area due to COVID-19.

• 

6 Messages

2 y ago

It is happened exactly to me. AT&T people are learned how to lie. They have training course to lie. They don't respect you and each time you call you have to start from the beginning and tell the whole story again and the next person denied what the former one told you. I returned a cell phone and it was received but I got bill adjustment after 28 days from the date it was in AT&T warehouse in Texas..

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.