Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
A

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 28, 2021 10:23 PM

Lost Package by UPS, ordered from AT&T

I made a purchased from AT&T and that has a order number of (23-677640614479495). The UPS marked the order as delivered today in front of my door but I couldn’t find the order and I checked all around my house. I need help with this ASAP please.

Thank You

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

15.6K Messages

1 m ago

You'll have to work that out with UPS. They took responsibility for the package once they picked it up. AT&T has nothing to do with it now.

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

5.8K Messages

1 m ago

Actually, you need to contact AT&T.  They are the shipper and AT&T was contracted with them to deliver.  AT&T needs to know it never arrived and they are the ones who need to ask UPS to investigate.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

15.6K Messages

1 m ago

@dwill05 could be correct but it's been my experience that once the package delivery notice is sent, the receiver should contact UPS and probably the sender as well (noting that UPS has already been contacted). A shipping trace will be started but it may take a couple of phone calls to UPS. 

dwill05

ACE - Master

• 

5.8K Messages

1 m ago

The receiver has no contract with UPS.  Whether they do start a trace based on the receiver saying they didn’t get the package is their choice, but they really don’t have to since legally UPS has no responsibility to the receiver.  Their contact is with the shipper, who paid for their service.  You can try calling UPS, but you need to contact AT&T too.

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

15.6K Messages

1 m ago

Contract or not, UPS is the last to handle the package and if they said they delivered the package then they are responsible. Putting pressure on UPS, from the receiver and sender, is the only way to resolve it. Besides, given the speed at which AT&T moves on lost packages it would be prudent to start pressing from the receiver's side as well.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.