Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
P

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Jan 13, 2021 2:13 AM

Closed

LOST iPhone 12 VIA USPS. UNABLE TO GET UPGRADE AND STILL BEING CHARGED

I purchased an iphone 12 Pro on 11/4/2020, which was delivered 12/16/2020. I picked it up from the AT&T store on 12/16/20 and mailed it back on 12/18/20 due to dissatisfaction with the phone. I mailed the phone back via USPS  On 12/19/20 the shippign carrier: Pitney Bowes (Newgistics) picked it up at 3:14 PM. Since then the phone has been MIA and not returned to the warehouse. Because of this I am unable to undo my upgrade and reorder a new phone. I have also been charged for the last 2 months for this phone that I no longer have in my possession. I have called SEVERELY to AT&T customer service, loyalty service with no assistance. I have been given the run around with no solution. I am a physician working on the front lines during COVID who was also interested in First Net. However, nobody has helped me nor tried to make my transition a smooth process. It is completely unacceptable to be paying for a service and phone that I do not even possess. I need assistance immediately. I am highly disappointed and appalled at the lack of  promptness and assistance AT&T has provided me. 

Responses

Lockdowncraziness

Employee

• 

1K Messages

a month ago

This is a customer based forum. Not a way to reach AT&T Customer Care.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
dwill05

Master

• 

4.9K Messages

a month ago

File a BBB complaint.

Get started...

Ask a new question