Announcements

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jun 7, 2018 1:52 PM

Closed

Looks like you haven't paid off your device yet

Whan I try to unlock as non-customer, I have this message:

Looks like you haven't paid off your device yet. Follow these steps to pay off your installment plan. Then, wait 48 hours before you submit a new request.

I am not resident of US and don't have at&t account. How can I unlock my iPhone 6S Plus for international use with different carriers?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

dwill05

Master

• 

4.1K Messages

2 years ago

The person who has the phone on their account must pay it off before it’s eligible to be unlocked.  That’s the only way.  If you don’t know who that person is or how to contact them, there is nothing that can be done.  Return it and get your money back.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

78.4K Messages

2 years ago

Have installments been paid off?  Is this a used phone you purchased?

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Have installments been paid off? - Don't know.

Is this a used phone you purchased? - Yes, it is.

I will be grateful for your help! Unofficial services already tryed with no luck( Officialy I can't unlock, because I am in Ukraine and not At&T customer(((

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.5K Messages

2 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!