Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sat, May 4, 2019 11:50 AM

Looks like you didn't confirm your request.

I'm trying to unlock my wife's iPhone 6. Third time with zero result.

Every time I get reply: "We had to cancel your unlock request. Looks like you didn't confirm your request."

But... actually I did it, I've confirmed! And every time there were replies: "Your request confirmed and so on..."

Requests numbers: NUL918656306194, NUL922056487935, NUL818556307038.

What's wrong?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Responses

tasyauv

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

a year ago

I would want to warn every reader or person trying to unlock their iPhones. AT&T are not fixing the issue, this issue been going on Since last Friday (8 days now)

If you keep resubmitting your IMEI 4 times, it will get marked as fraud for good, than once AT&T will some day fix the issue, iPhone will not be able to be unlocked.

I had this happen to me already. I was confirming the email link 3 times, each time it got denied that i have not confirmed the email link, 4th time resubmitting IMEI it is now fraud Smiley Sad

tasyauv

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

a year ago

I would want to warn every reader or person trying to unlock their iPhones. AT&T are not fixing the issue, this issue been going on Since last Friday (8 days now)

If you keep resubmitting your IMEI 4 times, it will get marked as fraud for good, than once AT&T will some day fix the issue, iPhone will not be able to be unlocked.

I had this happen to me already. I was confirming the email link 3 times, each time it got denied that i have not confirmed the email link, 4th time resubmitting IMEI it is now fraud

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Me too. I'm pretty sure that i have confirmed my request. Kindly solve this fast AT&T cause this phone needs to be unlocked now. Here is the photo evidence. 20190505_052256.jpg

20190505_052436.jpg

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I’m having the same problem. I’ve tried twice, confirmed it twice, and both times I’ve gotten an email telling me that I didn’t confirm within 24hrs.  

I need yo unlock this phone. Urgently. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

I'm going through the same thing. What is the solution? 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

I'm going through the same thing. What was your solution or outcome. OP ED, they must do this on purpose. No way this should be so difficult. 

Fl_retire

ACE - Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

a year ago

Are you using GMail to submit your request?  We have noticed that request sent via gmail sometimes do not work. Try isi g another email service and see what happens. 

https://forums.att.com/t5/Apple/Device-Unlock-Request-Error/td-p/4730211

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 months ago

at&t unlock request has this problems and i hope at&t fix this

see here, the same problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tduy-TCHJpc

Get started...

Ask a new question