The new iPhone 15
Tifftiff1507's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, June 30th, 2019 6:24 AM

iPhone XS Max charging isn’t working

I got a brand new iPhone XS Max in March and it has been great until the new update came out and now my phone won’t charge a lot of the times and it’s not the charging port it the phone because I can use different chargers that work great and sometimes they will charge my phone and sometimes they won’t and most of the time it will charge until it comes back on from turning off because it died and as soon as it comes back on it stops charging and I can change to another charger and it will work for a little while and than it will just stop charging my phone all the sudden to but I can switch back to the first charger and it works again ? I don’t understand this?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

It’s still under warranty, take it to Apple.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I am having the same exact issue with my new iPhone XS, (also bought in March).

Was wondering if you were able to resolve the  issue and if so how? Also did you happen to check if the warranty would cover this? 

Thanks 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

No I haven’t been able to get mine fixed the warranty May cover it but the problem with that is in order for you to send the phone to them for apple to check the iPhone out you will be without a phone and the only way you can get them to send you another iPhone till yours is fixed it pay for the phone again until they get your iPhone in the mail so you will have to let apple put a hold on your bank account for the amount of the iPhone and when they receive your iPhone they will release the funds back into your account but I’m not doing that I feel like I shouldn’t have to pay for a phone twice just until they get their iPhone back and it’s apples fault that the update they sent did this to my phone

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

@Tifftiff1507 Or take it to an Apple store. They will either fix or replace it there.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.