Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour - yup, the site went live early for me about 2-3 minutes prior to 12:01 and I was able to place my order before 12:01. I’m just worried because I received a second email with the December shipment date and when calling the reps, they say that their systems give them a Dec ship date and not to expect anything prior.

Again - hopeful that the “backorder” status via text is indicative of a delivery on 11/3
FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@iPhoneOwner they're selling 40 million devices in a 2 month period, nobody want's they're ridiculously high profit margins more than them, Tim Cook is the supply chain genius, sometimes the reality of ramping up production at such a high scale is limited availability initially. "limited" being a relative term obviously, to be honest i prefer that than having a widely available but boring new phone because none of the tech in it is pushing the boundaries at all. 

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@Armaan oh man i guarantee you are good then, thats exactly what happened with me and i placed my order 30 minutes after you, this is what a ATT rep told me, and it was hard to believe but the next day i got the email saying my date was changed from december 4-18 to nov. 3rd, so clearly he was right. 708B349D-F0CF-48F4-8718-3B9F3AB77313.jpegChat log from 10/29

jayroc

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour, does Maverick mean October instead of September in your chat? LOL Smiley Tongue If not I'm very jealous you got a month head start on the rest of us Smiley Very Happy

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@jayroc oh god DONT WANT, i'd have swallowed a revolver if i'd been waiting since september for this order

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

I got up at 3am est and ordered mind and it say nov 3. I checked today and it saying preparing for shipping. But I never received a conformation notice on delivery . If I remember correctly when I got I 6plis it said the same thing and it came on time. 

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

From pass from pass experience they done me the same way but I always got it on that day they will ship it Thrusday for Friday. I called them and they said deepening on your region and how many people ordered in your region you should have it . If there are shortages they will fill orders from other regional warehouses. So expect it . 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 y ago

Order placed 4:59 EST.

Status still says in progress with Nov 2-10 shipping date.

mallory623

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

4 y ago

Just finished a chat with an AT&T rep.

This is what she told me:

Untitled-1.jpg

Smiley Very Happy

Looking forward to Friday!   

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

That's great, @mallory623 did you always have an 11/3 delivery date?  Also, it looks like orders from Apple are shipping Nov. 2--hopefully we get tracking numbers!

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

For those of you who never got a second email that says "Hi , we're good to go!", check your spam folders.  I ordered mine at 5:15am EST when I was finally able to get onto the AT&T site.  I received an email within minutes with the "HI Alex,we have your order!" showing a Nov 3 date. Then, at 9:37am, I received the "we're good to go" email still showing Nov 3rd date.  BUT, it came into my spam folder and I didn't see it until around 6pm when I checked my spam.

As of today, I'm still showing "In Progress" with a Nov 3 date and the "backorder" message via text.  Chat agent confirmed Nov 3 (but I'm skeptical about those agents).

TLDR; Check your spam folders for the second confirmation email from AT&T. It should say "we're good to go".

mallory623

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

4 y ago

Yup, 11/3 delivery date.   I placed my order as soon as that waiting screen changed on preorder night.  It was cool, it chimed/alerted me and changed screens for me.  I typed and filled out information as fast as i could and was done in under a minute!   Order placed at 11:59 PT.    

Smiley Very Happy

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 y ago

Just spoke with back order. Most people should be getting tracking number on 11/1-11/-2 and receive the phone between 11/2-11/8 if you currently have a set delivery date of 11/3 through ATT. I'm in the same boat, so hopefully I'll get it on this Thursday or Friday

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

4 y ago

Terrible ordering system.  The authorization occurs for the full amount immediately, the system, provides a windows for delivery and I have to manage business travel.  If I order something form Amazon, I know precisely when the order will ship and arrive so I can mange my schedule.  AT&T needs to update their ordering systems.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

My order processed at 11:57 p.m. Thursday, Oct 26. While I received a "we're good to go" email, that's all I have been sent since. As of now, my status is "in progress." ETA is Nov. 3. But I'm worried why I haven't received a "shipped" email yet. Maybe because I'm on the west coast?

Anyone else have similar thing happening? 

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.