Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

John_P

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

4 y ago

That's what mine says but I want to know why it left ZhengZhou and arrived in Zhengzhou 15 minutes later?

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@John_P thats not uncommon even with USPS tracking you'll notice seemingly redundant things like that but the first will say arrived at New Orleans Sorting Facility and then Arrived at New Orleans Destination facility or something along those lines

jayroc

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

4 y ago

My pre-order was completed at 4:31 AM EST, so per this conversation, I am probably in the "second batch", which explains why I do no have a tracking number.

John_P

Mentor

• 

61 Messages

4 y ago

So I'm guessing the package left ZhengZhou and it's just a glitch?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

4 y ago

Anybody still have a December Ship date?

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@jayroc No, at least according to the info i was given by a rep, as long as you ordered before 8am you're good. Does your order status show a Nov. 3'rd delivery day? (i assume you ordered from ATT?) None of us have tracking numbers yet for ATT orders 

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@John_P depending on how quick their tracking info updates it very well may have, or it may still be there just in a different facility past customs or something, the important thing is, barring some freak incident anyone who's been shipped already is getting it on launch day.  For those who don't know you can use a cool website to track the airplane your iPhone ordered from apple is on .  http://flightaware.com/live/ 

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

4 y ago

November 3 and still in progress, back order through text *6737#

I don’t understand why Apple doesn’t have more units ready, always shortages. Samsung seems to have mostly the exact number of units even though I struggled finding the Note 8 for pick up at a  ATandT store.

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

Post here when your order status has been updated to "Shipped" and let us know when you ordered and who its shipping with, UPS or Fedex, and where its coming from exactly. 

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@iPhoneOwner theres never been a phone before with a dot projector, or whats essentially a Microsoft Xbox Kinect crammed into a phone, so that along with their new screens, but mostly the front camera assembly, has been hard to ramp up production for. 

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

@lozonr Yeah, I'm hoping that we get some shipping confirmations tomorrow as well.  From what I've read and learned here, the "backordered" status via text is a good thing and indicative of impending shipment. 

@FiveOhFour I never did get a December ship date, always 11/3... weird stuff. 

jayroc

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour, ahh okay that's great new!!  My order status shows estimated shipping dates of November 2, 2017 - November 10, 2017.  I haven't received an update from AT&T since the initial "we got your order, be on the lookout for an exact shipping" email.  I've chatted with AT&T both via phone and chat support and the reps say your phone will ship between November 2, 2017 - November 10, 2017 lol.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour Yup, I was happily surprised when the order site went live a few minutes before the countdown ended. 

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

4 y ago

I mean this year is the “front facing camera” next year will be?...

Last year was the Jet Black color

See a trend?

Apple needs to start a year before release...

@FiveOhFour

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

Anybody with a November 2-10 shipping date also have a “preparing for shipment” status like me? I don’t have a tracking #. 

any chance that means a Friday delivery?

#tealeaves

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.