Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Shipping status changed last night to "preparing to ship". They're teasing me 😭

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

@warrior773

Your progress gives me hope!!! I ordered a 64GB SG on 11/17/2017 with original shipping dates of December 11th - December 18th. On 11/20/17, I received updated shipping dates of November 27th -  December 4th. I'm excited to know that it could ship as early as next Monday!! As of right now my order is still "In Progress" mode... I will be glad to see that change in the next few days.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

@thegadson6 Keep your hope! I just got an email that my order has shipped and it will be here Friday 11/24 - before all of their estimated ship dates! I'm so excited! I'm guessing they give such 'extreme' estimate dates so in the case that it does come later than expected, customers wouldn't be disappointed. So, like, they first told me that it was expected to ship between Dec 7 and Dec 14, and they might've added a week or two weeks onto the actual estimate just in case. Makes sense, and it's definitely a delight to see that it ships earlier than their estimates! Plus, they sent it through overnight shipping. Keep checking, keep the hope, and be patient!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Ordered two 256GB versions one space gray and one silver... Still "in progress"... No change since I ordered them.

Ordered: 11/4/2017

Ship Date: Dec 4 - Dec 11(Silver), Dec 8 - 15 (Space Gray)

Ordered off the AT&T Website

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

When did you order your iphone x?

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

@thegadson6Wow I ordered my 64GB SG as well on 11/18 though, just one day after you, and got estimated delivery date(s) of 12/12-12/19, but I have not received an email yet saying that it will ship earlier! That is weird. Do you think I might get one maybe today, or Friday?

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I ordered my 256gb X Space Gray on 11/16 at 10:45 am.  

Original Ship date: 12/14 to 12/21 

On November 20th, I got an email updating the ship date to: 12/8 to 12/15.

Later that day the order changed to "Preparing to ship." 

Then, today November 22nd I got an email letting me know that it has been shipped!  They shipped it overnight.  

However, since tomorrow is a holiday- it will be arriving Friday, November 24th.  

So, from order to arrival was 8 days. (7 if no holiday)  Apple claims the current ship time is 1 to 2 weeks.  So anyone ordering right now should likely get the phone in 10 days, give or take.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

@Mikan91I ordered mine on 11/18 from Apple.com and they originally had a delivery estimate of 12/12-12/19. Today, it changed to 12/7-12/14. You said people that order it now can get it in about 10 days, but what about if I ordered it on the 18th. Does this mean my iPhone will most likely come next week (before November is over).

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I would honestly be surprised if you didn't get it by Thursday or Friday next week.  Possibly even sooner!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

Oh, but it hasn't shipped yet. Did you order yours from apple or at&t

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Hmm Yeah. I ordered mine from AT&T, who does overnight shipping.  

Apple, I don't think does.  Your phone very may well come from China.  If that is the case, it will have to clear customs.  It may also go to Korea first.  

Hopefully yours doesn't ship from China > Korea > Alaska > Kentucky > Virginia.  

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

3 years ago

@Mikan91 Mine now says “Preparing to Ship”. Did it take 2 days for yours to go from the “Preparing to Ship” stage to the “Shipped” stage? If so, I am expecting mine to be shipped this friday or saturday!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

Yep! Took like 2.5 days for it to change to shipped.  

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

3 years ago

@mathewsamuel Good deal!!! My status has not changed with AT&T but I hope

it will soon!! I wonder if my screen protector is going to be a factor in slowing it down? If so, I will cancel it.

Dookwich

Scholar

• 

109 Messages

3 years ago

@Mikan91 Was your order status on the website updated to show the info from your emails, or is it still showing "preparing to ship" and displaying your original date ranges?

Get started...

Ask a new question