Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 years ago

Wonderful. When you were charged the tax, did both the sim and phone say preparing? Like the whole order or just the phone like I have?

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

3 years ago

I️ got my shipping number from the lady on chat!!!!! I️ will have I️t tomorrow 

BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 years ago

My shipping email came through at 144pm EST!!!

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

Has your online account status been updated too??
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 years ago

It has not. It still says preparing to ship on the app.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

Oh! Awesome. Did you try dialing *6737# too to see what it says?
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 years ago

No I’ll do that now. I know it was super important to me to find out what I should be checking the most lol
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 years ago

@twskog *ordr# has my tracking info so that’s what you should be checking the most if you don’t have access to the email. Once it says backordered confirm online you see preparing to ship. Then keep checking *ordr# until it says shipped! If you have email access then just check that after you get preparing to ship.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

3 years ago

Yes thank you!!! Lol but guess what JUST got an email ship notification!!! WooHoo wow I won’t believe it until I see it tomorrow!

For everyone keeping track...

256 GB Silver
ORDER DATE 10/27 5:58am EST
ORDERED via upgrade through AT&T app
ORIGINAL ship dates: Nov 2 - 10
Rescheduled ship dates: Nov 24 - Dev 1

As of TODAY: just received tracking info!!! via email. Status was “preparing to ship” since early this morning on app. Status when dialed *6737# was “backordered”.

Should be delivered via FEDEx Overnight tomorrow 11/15 by 3pm
Location Wisconsin

There you have it good luck all!!
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 years ago

@twskog CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I’m so excited! It’s so nice that At&T is sipping out non preorder orders as overnight as well. I was told a couple times they upgraded. E to that, but I always also told that couldn’t be done without cancelling ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I am NOT complaining. I’m so thankful to have had my order shipped and in my hands 10 days after ordering. 

BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 years ago

I also don’t see anything about a signature required. 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

I received the same email and text but when i called in they said the same date DEC. ATT is giving me a migraine..

Roxanne35

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

3 years ago

Wow my mom can unlock my phone with face recognition 😑

Coach

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Cling unto this Xmas rides, get your Iphone 8, 8 Plus and X at affordable prices with the on going Xmas slash with complementary Apple Beats Headphones free and Apple Series 3 Watches with complementary Apple Power Mats.
Contact; GadgetHub (at) protonmail (dot) com for inquiries and orders.
Hurry while stocks last !!!!! 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Hello!

Anyone else hype for their iPhone X, but have to wait forever? Let's talk about it!

I paid off the balance on my iPhone 7 Plus to upgrade to the iPhone X on November 15, 2017. I ordered the silver 256GB iPhone X. My order status has been a constant "In Progress". The first estimated ship date was December 7 - December 14. Yesterday, on November 20, 2017, I got an email detailing that my order will "ship earlier than promised." The new ship date estimate is November 30 - December 7. It took 5 days to get an updated shipping estimate. I'm wondering when I will get the exact ship date. Anybody else order the iPhone X and can tell me how long it took? Even if you can't, everyone reply with which version of the iPhone X you ordered, the date you ordered, and the estimated ship date.

Get started...

Ask a new question