Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

Haha that’s pretty much just how it’s gotta be until we get a tracking number. I chatted and the lady was like it’s in progress. I’m like no. The sim is. Phone says preparing. And she’s like that’s because it’s close to your estimated date. I was like no. And ended Chat. Nice try. Haven’t seen that in this forum once.
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

Sick of them talking about crap and lying. I’ll just wait.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

3 y ago

@BlazeApple are you kidding??? Today I️ was told “nov 17 is the maximum ship date” and I️ didn’t even bother asking what that meant but maybe it means they’re going to ship our phones the 17th?? Now I️ want to call them because that’s annoying. 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

3 y ago

I️ just want to know how the man I️ chatted with this AM knew that my order was coming to my through fedex. That should be a sign right?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

Mines was the same and that same day it was shipped out...I’m in aurora IL and my phone coming from Memphis Tn..so prob in a day or so

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

3 y ago

@Tigger077 yours shipped the day I️t changed from “in process” to “preparing to ship”?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

FINALLY!!!! just checked my order right now and i preordered on the 27th around 7am 256gb in silver. waited like everybody unitl the 10th just to get a notice saying the 24th to the 1st. I was thinking this morning that they just extended the dates to slow down the calls to customer service (me being optimistic). i checked the order status this morning and just got an error message. just checked it again 5 minutes ago and it said preparing to ship!! just trying to spread a little hope ive been following this thread forever now and it seems like everyone gave up after getting the rescheduled email lol 

BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

I was told that days ago. Friday at 4pm. she did say it would ship in 2-3 days I think this is day 4
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

Thanks for that! Makes me feel better. Was your sim in progress for awhile?
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

Maybe we’re on preparing to ship so long to help all these people catch up. We may all be on the same order truck/plane.
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

@Ar05889 I think the confusion was they’re telling me my order status whic due to the SIM card is technically still in progress however the iPhone item status us prearing to ship. Chat agents don’t seem to know much. I had another tell me that when someone cancels I’ll be prioritized and free overnight blah blah. I’ve been told so many times none of that can be changed without cancelling. So taking that with a fat grain of salt. 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

3 y ago

@BlazeApple I️m just going to call them 

BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

You need account verbal passcode to call. I didn’t wanna bother my mother in law like that so I’ve been chatting. Let me know what they say.
BlazeApple

Scholar

• 

242 Messages

3 y ago

I spoke with mother in law (account holder) I’m an authorized user. No email yet. She’ll forward as soon as she gets it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 y ago

Yea early in the morning it went into prepared to ship and later on that evening it went into shipped and early this morning i received confirmation that it has left the Memphis usps distribution center

Get started...

Ask a new question