The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

@Branfire i assume you mean 4:00 am EST not PM ? did you have any issues with the order or payment being processed? you really should have gotten it today, having said that, i assure you if you had placed it with apple at 4am you would not be getting it days later than today but weeks, ship dates were well into december long before 4am. 

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

@RAM1299 Nice buddy, you're well on your way. Hopefully you get your phone tomorrow. I have not status change of me posting this reply.  I am so disappointed with this process Smiley Frustrated

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Sooooo we had pre-ordered (on Oct. 27th)  2 I phone X's within minutes a part from each other that were to be shipped to the same location. Why was only one of them delivered today while the other one is still "in process"? 

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

@Pdog1967 yes that is unacceptable and entirely untrue, i got my 256GB Space Gray today, although the order status page shows pending still and never updated to shipped, i got shipping emails and all that kind of stuff, he's full of it. I'll gladly get on a 3-way phone call with the two of you and give him all the info needed to prove him wrong, but i doubt he'd go that far as he's either B S'ing or once he hears this he'll finally dig around deep enough to find out he was way off. Tell him to explain these screenshots

Screenshot 2017-11-03 20.11.17.jpgProof Of arrivalF1962315-8382-4166-983B-170B17985496.jpeg01E01B55-01E0-4F69-B184-A47154115143.jpeg

3 Attachments

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

@jayroc It’s been very painful to say the least. I spoke with customer service earlier even though I knew I shouldn’t. They have no clue......which is okay, but admit that, and don’t treat me like I have to be lying about others that I know for a fact received their phones. It was the same way when I had trouble activating the cellular service on my Apple Watch Series 3. The lady adamantly assured me that I had a defective unit. After some troubleshooting I finally figured it out myself and it worked flawlessly. Sorry.....rant over SMH 🙂

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

6 years ago

@Pdog1967 Please see my recent post which i meant to tag you in but replied to the wrong post, i included photo proof

Mentor

• 

51 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour Thank you for those screen shots, I have a feeling I will be needing them lol.

@RAM1299 That's utterly ridiculous #alternativefacts.  The fact he rep has distort reality and somehow make it seem like you're wrong is ridiculous.  Sweet just for you since @FiveOhFour has provided the proof you need.  AT&T is really putting me off more and more.  Its sad we don't have any real alternatives to consider for phone services.  Smiley Mad

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

i dont think i've ever wanted my credit card to be charge so badly lol... i need to find a distraction

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Im  VERY upset.  The store manager for AT&T told me that because I pre-ordered my phone from the store that I would have precedence over online orders... "Store orders have precedence over all other orders" which is why I filled out the paperwork the day before ordering opened up.  Sooo what actually happened was that a store minion ordered my phones on ordering day in the AM when they opened... so my order time is:  

Expected Shipment date:  Between 12/4/17 and 12/18/17

I'm sorry... but that's bull... the store manager was either misinformed or lied to me.  Either way, I feel that this should be corrected.  I went out of my way to go to the store the day before ordering opened and gave them my information specifically telling them that I was going to stay up till 3 AM when orders opened up.  The store manager and his minions then told me that that wasnt necessary because the store got precedence and they had my information... can someone PLEASE clarify for me... I would LOVE to hear from someone at AT&T that cares. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

@FiveOhFour sorry yes the pre order was in AM

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.