Announcements
Ace Back to School with AT&T's A+ deals!

iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour - I also had a similar issue as you where we ordered two phones and one was delayed to ~Dec. I haven’t yet received an updated email but after checking status using the text mechanism, I am noticing that both are showing as “Backordered”. Although online one of the phones still says “In Progress”.

I ordered mine at 11:58pm PT on Oct 26 and so am hoping that the theory of all phones prior to 8am is true...

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour sure, I ordered mine at about 12:30am PT.  

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@Armaan Wait wait wait you ordered yours when? Did ATT preorder site go live a few minutes early or something ? If so you’ll definitely get it on the 3rd as I didn’t place my order until 12:34am PT and it still got changed from December to November. 

@GizDon You should absolutely be in the clear then as that’s a couple minutes before my order at 2:34am CST. Weird you didn’t get the email. Mine still shows in progress though unlike my order from 15 minutes earlier which has showed preparing to ship for days. 

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour My delivery date never got pushed by ATT (it was always Nov. 3) which probably explains why there's no email. It's insane how bad/impacted ATT's servers were given the difference the four minutes between our orders made.  Right now, I'm just waiting for a tracking number.

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

Just talked to AT&T and they said that my delivery date is Friday and it will get overnight ed tomorrow at some point.

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

@lozonr That's great news.  What does your order status online say?, and have you tried to get your status via your phone (*6737#)?

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

@GizDon Ill attach a imgur picture it says preparing to ship.

Iphone Proof.pnghttps://imgur.com/a/dkr3j

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

4 y ago

what time did you place your order ?

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

Cool, thanks @lozonr. So far it looks like most people who ordered through ATT with 11/3 delivery have the same "Preparing to ship" status on their website--and maybe most also have the "backordered" status when checking via a call to *6737#.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 y ago

I preordered 10/27/2017 at 2:56am ET, delivery date of 11/3. The myATT app is showing it's preparing to ship, but *6737# is saying backordered. Not sure what to believe and am not holding my breath at this point. 

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

Well AT&T has not let me down before with it. But ill keep you guys informed as to when everything happens. @GizDon mine says that too but the lady told me to use the online tool and that was more accurate in regards to the status. And she said the note on my account said it was going to be shipped tomorrow but we shall see right?  @omarvvalles96 I ordered around 3:50am EST so 50 min passed the open.

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@lozonr wait thats a pre-order from apple's website right, not ATT's?

Mentor

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

@FiveOhFour Its from AT&T directly.

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@GizDon mine never got pushed back either when checking the order status, but after placing an order ATT send's two emails, the second one of the 2 has a delivery date, and for me that email said "december 4-18th" even though my order status continued to say Nov. 3rd. When asking ATT reps to check their system it showed december as well, but smarter reps who dug further could see a note in the system saying that was temporary apparently. 

So your second email from them after ordering said Nov. 3rd as well? Interesting. 

FiveOhFour

Scholar

• 

99 Messages

4 y ago

@Pyro719 How did you manage to order 4 minutes before pre-orders were supposed to go live? Did ATT pre-order site get a head start?

Get started

Ask a question
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.