Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

Ok people i just received and email update my status went from estimate to delivery date see below.  

Capture.JPG

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

4 y ago

When did you order and was it thorough premier 

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@kyledama I’m sorry dude but do you not see your estimate ship date? It’s Nov 2-10, so how are you hoping to revive it by 3rd? 

Im sorry people, I’m new to AT&T fourm and yesterday had my comment flagged as rude even though all I did was state facts. I’m not trying to be rude but I’ve seen over 50 posts from people with Nov 2-10 ship date calling AT&T customer service and hoping they will get their phone by 3rd. People!!!! Estimate ship date is NOT a delivery date!!!! Just because estimate date is 2, it doesn’t even mean it will ship on 2,3,4 or 5th Nov. Mosf likely it will ship after 5, close to the last estimate date. And not only that, it will be shippied via standard shipping! You people need to factor that in as well! Sorry to burst everyone’s bubble with Nov 2-10 estimate ship date, you people are not getting a phone before Nov 10, specially if it is a Space Gray phone. Silver might get delivered late next week. 

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@DefromBklyn07 That’s not strange at all. All new Apple products ship straight from China. Why would they add another step to the process by bringing them in a US warehouse only to ship it out again. It makes 0 business sense. 

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

Thats true i just read about there logistics. However they are taking a big
chance with clearing customs . Also it can delay orders.
ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@John_P With Apple is very easy to tell when it is about to ship. Basically when your card gets charged, it means your phone is being loaded on a truck on its way to the airport. 

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

it was ordered on the 10/27 3am EST. Through ATT

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@DefromBklyn07 Not really, it’s Apple we are talking about, not some small company. So when such a large entity ships such huge amounts of a product all year long, customs and all that is well taken care of in advance. All the custom clearing will happen in China and is a very smooth process when it comes to such large companies. 

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

Ok thanks for the information on apple. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 y ago

I ordered my my phone early (but not as early as most of you) on October 27th and received a estimated shipping date of November 2 - 10th.  Which I thought was actually pretty good.  I checked again today and now I've been pushed back to an estimated shipping date of November 27th - December 4th. 

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

And btw, I highly recommend everyone download UPS app or at least sign up on UPS with your primary address. Having an account is amazing because UPS automatically detects all the shipments headed to your addesss and will regularly notify you of all the progress. All the items will automatically pop up on your UPS app. 

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@danimalcracker Really? What color and storage. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 y ago

It's a 64gb Space Grey.  I haven't seen anyone else with the same issue so far.  Hopefully it's just contained to me and not a broader issue.

Roxanne35

Scholar

• 

79 Messages

4 y ago

That’s awesome I’m still seeing preparing to ship as my status. 

Ordered SG 256GB at 3:44:15am 

Nov 3 delivery date 

I also tried the UPS method mentioned above sadly no luck😫

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@danimalcracker Strange. I have 256 Space Gray with same ETA and it changed to “Preparing to ship” yesterday. Hopefully what you are seeing is just a glitch in crappy AT&T systems. 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.