Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

4 y ago

When was the tracking number promised?  If someone told you that it was coming within 24-hours of your pre-order, then their pants are on fire.  From all the posts here, it looks like the earliest we can expect tracking numbers is tomorrow (11/1) and more likely Thursday (11/2). 

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

4 y ago

From At&t: 

***Delivery dates aren't guaranteed, and could be missed due to weather, grounded flights, or other unforeseen delays. Orders received after 4 p.m. CT will be processed on the next business day, and there aren't any shipping or deliveries on holidays or weekends.**

Phone should've been shipped if not at least processed no later than yesterday according to their statement

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

4 y ago

Well let’s discount Oct 31 from what ATandT chat told me, hopefully tomorrow for people on the coasts states. Doubt they can get it to us coasters overnight from Texas.

And people with inclement weather on the radar for the end of this week better hope it goes away or no Friday release delivery

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

4 y ago

ATandT chat not named Steve told me they gonna ship Nov 2 with guaranteed delivery on Nov 3

So there it is boys and girls

Seems like what they told others is true

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

I ordered at 4:00 a.m. Eastern on the 27th via the AT&T mobile app. As of today, the order status changed from “In progress” to “Preparing to ship”. Still no expected ship date better than “Between Nov 2 and Nov 10”. 

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

So my 256gb Space Gray with Nov 2-10 shipping date has changed status to "Preparing to ship."   Is this the case for everyone with same estimate shipping date? 

64gb White with November 3 delivery date has been "Preparing to ship" for 3 days now and I think we all should see some movement tomorrow. 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

I have the same info as you(Preparing to ship/Nov.2-Nov.10 estimated shipping dates)...hope I get it Friday or a few days after, so far by reading this forum I should be good to go or I hope at least 😂 upgraded my phone using AT&T website on my iPhone 7 Plus and it was for the Siver iPhone X 64GB. Also did that text message trick and got the items in your order are currently on back order. My preorder was made at 11:50am Oct. 27

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Yes dec 4-18

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

People need to understand that checking pre-order status via text message will ALWAYS give you "your item is on back order" response simply because iPhone is not in stock. 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

I seen that some got a reply text stating that it's still processing so what gives...

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

Was it with *6737# method? This method will give you a auto response from a bot saying "item is on back order" because it is a pre-order and AT&T has 0 stock. 

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

4 y ago

I believe so, but I'm not really confident that's a sign phone getting shipped nov. 2 only sign for me that will make it official is when AT&T releases hold they have on my card and charges it. 

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

There's only 1% chance it will ship on Nov 2. Since the estimate is between Nov 2-10, I would bet on shipping around Nov 7-8 and delivery Nov 14-15. 

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

4 y ago

@ODoyleRulz What about the people that have delivery of 11/3? Your calculations I like them Smiley Very Happy

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@iPhoneOwner Well those should definitely deliver on Nov 3 because all orders with launch day delivery, if needed, will be shipped via overnight shipping to meet the launch date. After launch day all orders are shipped via standard shipping 4-6 days (depending on what day of the week it is shipped). 

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.