Announcements
Learn how you can Preorder the iPhone 13 now!
iChip16's profile
iChip16
#1 Star!
Picasso
Supersonic 25!

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

My status has the 11/2 - 11/10 update also (my order went through at about 3:50 AM EDT).  I chatted with the rep just now and got the same 11/2 feedback.

Captu3re.PNG

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

Ok I just got off att chat and he told me, if you order before 4pm PST or 7pm Est you will recieved the IPhone x on the third . If you order after that it will move to the business day which is the following Monday. 

mallory623

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

4 y ago

That's great rumtintin, Friday will be a lot of fun for us early orders.  But I'll have to wait till I get home to enjoy my X since I'm working that day.     Man Very Happy

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 y ago

Read the post above.

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

Everyone who has the good to go email will receive the phone on the date stated. All you will get is the tracker information for your overnight delivery . You and me both Mallory I have to wait until after the work day. I rather wait because I ordered the protective case and wireless charger . Lol

mallory623

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

4 y ago

Oh that's right it can charge wireless too!   I'll have to order one of those!    I have the new case (just delivered) and waiting on my audio/charger adapter combo dongle thinger-ma-jigger for my car from Amazon (delivering tomorrow).  The X doesn't have a headphone jack but no worries, i have my Bragi Dash's.   

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

4 y ago

I made my beats studios 2 wireless to pair with it was paying 149 for iPhone headphones when I already paid 1200+.

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

I just received a random text from AT&T that says "AT&T Free Msg:  Track your equipment order at att.com/orderstatus - Thank You!"

I checked the order status page, and there's no change.  Still "In Progress".  AT&T is toying with my emotions.

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

4 y ago

I’m just waiting for tracking and I’m gone from this forum for a year

Oh the patience is dwindling down

How do people get text alerts? I’ve never gotten them!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 y ago

Must go to your online account and enable it.

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

4 y ago

I’m going to look into it, I know I get texts for when I submit payments but orders different story.

I got played by ATandT earlier, received 2 emails but they weren’t order related, both were DIRECTV related

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

4 y ago

@jayroc I'm sorry but what you call vague information is a pretty standard procedure. I guess you don't shop much online but trust me, there is no reason to even bat an eye of your $1100 phone order because you are not buying it from some random person on ebay. There is no way AT&T or Apple can provide you with a tracking number when they haven't shipped your phone. And sorry but you are wrong, when you buy something online, you are never ever given a tracking number. At max what you get is a label that individuals or smaller companies create in advance so that when your order is ready to ship, they can save some time because all the shipping process has already been taken care of. But why would you even care about just a shipping label? Again, this type of process is very standard. I feel people here panicking here for no reason and truly just wasting their time. If you expected shipping date is Nov 2-10, don't expect an update till middle of next week. I guess you have a space gray on order? 64gb white was the least popular option and had the highest availability.  I have a 64gb White from AT&T scheduled to deliver on Nov 3, 256gb Space gray from AT&T scheduled to *SHIP* Nov 2-10 and 256gb Space gray from Apple scheduled to deliver Nov 17-24. 

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

4 y ago

If any of you have had December ship dates moved up earlier i'd like to know, just curious. Thanks

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

4 y ago

oct 27 I stayed awake until 1am PDT placing my order, working same day at 5am, having paid $1100 with a promised delivery date of Nov. 3rd and a tracking number promised within 24hrs. When would be the best time to question the system? not that I'm worry I may lose my money or not get the phone, eventually I will of course. But I'm more concerned about the company standard procedure and them standing to their own commitments.

jasong80

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

4 y ago

I ordered my Iphone X originally on Friday and the guy at the corporate store messed up my Credit Card info and it showed it processed but the upgrade never fully went through so the next day I had to reverse the upgrade and went into a mom and pop owned store which I dont care what anyone says its 10x better then corporate. In any event my date went from middle of december to last week in November. However my order status when from in progress to preparing to ship. Is preparing to ship a good sign even though my date is still end of November? Or could I be staring at the preparing to ship for a couple of more weeks?

New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.