Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
iChip16

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Fri, Oct 27, 2017 7:29 PM

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Responses

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

3 years ago

As the asker, I probably should have gotten the ball rolling:

Got the "we're good to go email" Friday (10/27) at about 6:30PT and as of right now: "In Progress" on the status check (expected delivery 11/3).

---UPDATE---

As of 6:30pm PT, the status is "Preparing to ship"

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

3 years ago

Mines is still in progress, lucky you. I had the preparing to ship status on Saturday, kinda weird I know.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Just got an update that my phone will ship this week. Much better then the december date.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I ordered my iphone x at 12:05 PST on 11/27. I got the “Hi...good to go”  later on email on 11/27. I also got a text message.  Until today, order status said “in process or progress”... Today it changed to “Preparing to ship”.  We’ll see. 🙂

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My iPhone X order has two phones, one discretely says "iPhone X" with an icon of the iPhone X while the other phone is labeled "NOT_AVAILABLE" with an icon of a standard phone. I called AT&T and they assured me I only bought one phone and would not be charged for two. Has anyone else experienced a problem like this, ever, with AT&T? 

iPhone X

Silver, 256GB

Shipping: Nov 3

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

3 years ago

@dannyvindiaz Disregard that. You’re ok dude.

I don’t know why they do that, little confusing for some.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Hello-

can someone please explain the difference between a nov 3 date and 2-10? Is there some historical precedence here? Meaning are these two date sets standard procedure for ATT? Round 1 v Round 2...Obviously the nov 3 camp seems better but nov 2 sounds pretty sweet too 🙂 

FWIW I’m November 2-10 and my status is preparing for shipment. 

Thanks!

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

3 years ago

FWIW, I don’t think a Nov 2 date is even remotely on the radar as the phone doesn’t release until 11/3. I’m sure there would be significant legal ramifications if a carrier partner started delivering phones before Apple’s designated release date. 

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

3 years ago

Well so far my status hasn’t changed to preparing to ship, still in progress, mind you I got 11/3 delivery.

It’s possible to get it on Thursday, last year people got the iPhone 7 Plus 1 day before release. I guess it comes down to FedEx or the carrier that’s supposed to deliver.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

3 years ago

Well then, I retract my previous statement. 

iPhoneOwner

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

3 years ago

I’m thinking if I get a status change it’s going to come down to tomorrow

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

My phone was ordered at 3:11am est on Oct 27th

I logged into myAtt app instead of checking for email. Went to the ‘my orders’ tab and it shows:

Item status:Preparing to ship
We're getting your order ready to ship.
Delivery by date: November 3, 2017

Friday night it showed Item Status: In Progress

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Similar to some individuals on here, I ordered mine and completed the transaction on Oct 26 @ 11:58pm with an eta of launch. I received a notification early Oct 27 saying that the order is now expected in December. The site stil says Nov 4 and preparing order. 

I dont really know what to do as AT&T reps are super unhelpful and just say dates can change and that there were millions of people ordering. 

It sounds promising that people have been in my boat and have had their order update to

”preparing to ship” but I just don’t know if I should cancel the order as the available date for new orders in now end of Nov which is sooner than the date the email quoted me. 

GizDon

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

3 years ago

@Armaan it might be worth sticking in out in the next day or two to see if you get a shipping notification.  I think @iPhoneOwner mentioned earlier in this thread that ATT told him 11/3 pre-orders would be shipping either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Note, however, that 11/4 is a Saturday--I'm not sure if ATT does weekend work or deliveries... Hopefully you get yours this week!

ODoyleRulz

Scholar

• 

48 Messages

3 years ago

November 3rd is the delivery date whereas November 2-10 is the shipping date. I hope you understand the difference.