For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

6 years ago

Been there in the past releases of iPhone's and will never again order through ATT.

I order them right from Apple and got them faster and never had to wait and get the run around with date changes from ATT.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

this is just insane ...we are both apple fans, if I keep these two orders as they are it is going to mess up with our upgrade dates and we won't be able to order together for future releases ...I know I know first world problems but still messed up 

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

According to att chat, phones with estimated delivery date of 11/3 are going to get shipped around October 31 - November 1

I think people that got the “Hi [insert your name here], we’re good to go” email are good to go for Friday delivery, no worries about cancellation? Smiley Frustrated

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

This thread is horrifying. I'm one of those that got the estimated date range from Nov 2 - to Nov 10 for Estimated Shipping Date. If people in here had gotten estimates of Nov. 3rd and were then pushed back to December 4 - December 18, then my order is surely screwed. I'm hoping AT&T doesn't drop the ball as hard as it seems they're going to.

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

6 years ago

Ordered my 256gb silver @ 3:08am EST via ATT website on my laptop hardwired to my router (myATT app was slow/delayed, as was the Apple Store app)...got an email confirmation "we're working on it" with my order number at the same time. 

Got another email from ATT later that day at 4:29pm with order details and expected delivery date of 11/3. Online order status as of today shows "in progress" with "delivery by date: November 3, 2017". 

To be honest, I'm a bit skeptical I'll actually get it on Friday. 

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

I was thinking of starting another thread to see if anyone has gotten actual shipment confirmation!

And I’m not talking about a text but an actual email with tracking and what not...

Also I have heard people say they gotten text messages with order information before but I never even gotten any, even when I got the Note 8 last month on another line. Kinda weird.

Mentor

• 

19 Messages

6 years ago

I think that's a great idea.  Given how random ATT ordering issues have been, it'd be great for everyone to get a feel for when units are shipping general (whether or not they've run into any ordering issues as of yet).

Also, for folks who got the "Hi [_____], we're good to go" email with an 11/3/17 expected delivery date--what does your status page say (i.e. still 'in progress')?

Scholar

• 

96 Messages

6 years ago

In progress, November 3

My Samsung Galaxy S8+ is not green “trade eligible” anymore

I'm lil skeptical but I just want shipping info

Mentor

• 

45 Messages

6 years ago

I received the “Hi _______, we’re good to go” email on ~4:30pm Friday afternoon (my order was placed at 3:08am EST that morning) and my order status is still “in progress” with an expected delivery date of 11/3. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have the Every Next plan. As most of you know, that plan was unavailable for upgrades when the X was released. I somehow managed to upgrade one of my two devices on my account. When I upgraded the second the next morning, I received confirmation emails for both orders - one for Nov 3, the other for Dec. 18. I called up and spoke to Customer Care, who assured me I would have nothing to worry about, and he guaranteed both would be delivered on Nov. 3. I followed up today only to find out that the AT&T Rep lied, and I have to wait another month for my second device. What gives? Is this how we do customer service now? Lie to our customers just to shut them up?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.