The new iPhone 15
iChip16's profile

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:29 PM

Closed

iPhone X Ordered! Let the countdown begin!

Give your order specs, estimated delivery date, and where you ordered from. Let's keep each other updated on our order progress.

SPECS: iPhone X, 256GB, Silver (GSM) AT&T
DELIVERS: 03 Nov, 2017 by Standard Shipping
ORDERED: Directly through the Apple website

iphone-x-silver-space-gray.jpg

1 Attachment

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

Bizarre. Curious to hear an update when you find out. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I ordered space gray 256 at 1:09am MST on 10/27 from ATT site. All smooth and very quick. Got confirmation screen with order # and ship date of 11/3. I then get an email at 11:46 am asking me to call them. After three hangups and 40 min of this I reach a rep with very loud background noise telling me I need to cancel my order and reorder. But the new ship date will be Dec 18-24. What??? I placed and received confirmation and was done in the 9th minute. She was very unhelpful and I didn’t cancel. Told her that was ridiculous and I have proof of order and expected delivery date. She’s then hangs up on me. I call back again and reach another rep. He can’t confirm what happens but indicates my order is in progress and he sees an 11/3 ship date. Says I should get an email soon. I still do not have an email. I have no idea if I’m getting this or not despite logging into my account and seeing my places order with 11/3 delivery but status of in progress. Ugh. What is going on and why can’t I get answers? I was in and out of the ordering process in 4 minutes. 

Explorer

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

I order my 64gb black at 2:58am est and had a confirmation email within a min of my order. It shows Nov 3rd delivery date and days it’s in process currently. I also received another email at 5:39am that said everything was good to go with my order and confirmed the Nov 3rd delivery date. My only issues is that I will not be home Nov 3rd I’m getting married and need to see if I can have the phone delivered to our hotel or possibly even get it a day early. 

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

Email is always the official word.

ACE - Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

6 years ago

@iChip16 wrote:

Update! Man, that was quick.

Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 4.15.59 PM.png

Enjoy your new iPhone X! I ordered same iPhone X with Apple Care+ directly from Apple Store Online late. It suppose to be delivered Dec 11 - Dec 18 with standard shipping. Also, ordered Otter Box from AmazonSmiley Tongue

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

This same exact thing happed to me. I got in @ 2am CST and purchased it without any issues. I have a charge for shipping and activation on my bank account. I haven’t gotten an email but I’m able to view my order online on AT&T’s website. My orders are in-process. I just home I get these phones.

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

6 years ago

Placed order at 2:20 AM (CST) with AT&T. Order email confirms 11/3/17 delivery of iPX space gray 256 GB.

I started with Apple Store app open on iP7, Safari had Apple Store on iPad Pro2, and pc had Edge tabs with AT&T + Apple.

The Apple Store on the iPad was the first to go live (2:12 AM), but Apple could not connect with AT&T. As that order was uncertain, I was able to access AT&T which went well for me.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I logged into portal about 30 minutes before pre order start and was let in 25 minutes after preorders started.  I ordered about seven 256gb SG X.. I’ve received a thank you for order Email immediately then a follow up order confirmation email after about 10 minutes for all phones stating ship date Nov 2nd with delivery Nov 3.  One of those phones was a 64gb SG X.  I just checked the the confirmation links and confirmed all still say Nov 2 ship/3 delivery.  I’m a NBI customer.  I’ll update everyone when I receive mine.

Mentor

• 

42 Messages

6 years ago

@iPhoneOwner, if I remember correctly, in the past, the status goes to "Back ordered" just before you get the shipping notification. I think that's a good sign, actually.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

when it's not one thing it's the other but at&t never seems to get things right ...we have 2 lines in our family plan...pre ordered two iPhone X, the process went smooth and by 3:20am (east coast)  both email confirmation had been received with a November 3rd delivery date ...yesterday we received an email for my line saying "we are good to go" that they are working hard and again a delivery date of nov 3rd ...we waited a little to get the same email for my husband's line but nothing came so we called and chatted with different representatives who assured us both orders were ok and they would be here by nov 3r ...well today we woke up to the "we are good to go, we are working hard"  email for my husband's line, the only difference is that his delivery date is not saying Dec 4th-dec18 but when we check on our at&t account (website and app) it still says nov 3 ....we have now talked on the phone to 2 representatives and chatted with one and they tell us that in deed his won't be here until December ....they can't give us an explanation as to why this is happening if both orders were placed at the same time, they just keep apologizing.

this is ridiculous, I would understand if the wait was just 1-2 extra weeks but 6? when we were promised a nov 3rd delivery for both (and it's still showing on the track my order page) but the email and representatives says early to mid dec.

has anyone have this same issue?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.