The new iPhone 15
merlina-thalia's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, October 27th, 2017 7:55 AM

iPhone X - Did My Order Go Through?

at 1158 PT my browser popped up to sign in (I don't think it was signed in previously, because all I could get was the queue rather than preorder. Anyway, it seems to have gone through, but the only thing I got was an email with the order number and a link, no details on which phone I got.

At the link it at least says iPhone X quantity 1, but nothing else. It just says check back for updates and ship date of 11/3.

The fact that I didn't get an actual receipt has me worried. Last year I preordered 11:58 and I was in the group of people who got screwed and found out they shipped out to people who preordered later than me first, so I'm paranoid. Not even sure if that is a correct date or just a default since there are no other details. Did my order go through? Is everyone's like this?

[Subject edited for better exposure]

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I preordered the IPhone x and I got an email and order number but when I check the order page it says in progress...does this mean that I got the phone for sure or not?

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

6 years ago

Mine is like this too. I’m not sure if that’s good news or bad news.

edited to add: I went back to look at my husbands note 8 order from the end of September and my email was similar there. No real details about the order except a linked order number and when you go to the order it just says that it’s a note 8 .. no other info. I can confirm that order went off fine so I think we should be okay.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Just ordered the IPhone X ~4mins after launch. When checking out through Apple Store app, prompt said that AT&T could not be contacted but reservation was confirmed and to follow instructions in email. Never received any email and now when I try to order again via the app it says there is already a pending reservation. Help?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I checked out at 11:54 PST (2:54 EST). I am not sure why it let me on the site so early. I just am hopeful that my order goes through without issue. The weird thing is that I had the Google chrome browser open at 2:20 EST, and it did not let me on the At&t site until 3:20 EST. However, I decided to open the Safari Browser at about 2:50 EST; and at 2:52 it let me start to place mine and my wife's iphones in my cart and checkout rather quickly. I would assume that our order gets delivered on the 3rd as the website indicated, I just hope there are no surprises.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I got a confirmation email and it says it is still in progress. They charged my card, but the merchant name says "at&t k006 9968 estor" not sure if that's sketchy. The email attachment also has a different number for my phone but the correct address (also kinda odd). 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

For anyone having issues. You can order on Best Buy's website with At&t. You can select in-store pickup and hope delivery. I think they still have in-store pickup and delivery for November 3rd/10th. (It just depends on your location and the model and size you are pre-ordering).

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I’m over here stressing too. Can’t even go back to sleep. Wondering if I should head over to the ATT store in the morning. 

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

6 years ago

I placed a pre-order with AT&T at perhaps 2:20 AM (CST) and got a confirmation email at 5:31 AM (CST). Hope others get their confirmation soon.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

I also order through the AT&T site, with my Next year plan... Got the same "In Progress", it'll be nice to find out what that really means.  Is it really in progress or does this mean December, January? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I just set up a new account with att while purchasing the new iPhone i chose to get a new number and they were supposed to send me an email with my new phone number and my email and account information but I never received any of that 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.