Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
D

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jan 14, 2020 3:46 PM

iphone return

I purchased a brand new iphone 11 pro max 3 days ago. It is not working properly, when trying to sign in or access some apps it says "no interent connection" when in fact I do. I have tried deleting apps and reinstalling, rebooting, I even spent an hour on the phone with apple and they did a complete reset. Still not working! I am told I have to go to an Apple store I can't return it. It's BRAND NEW AND NOT WORKING! Shouldn't it be an even exchange, I don't want them to fix a brand new phone?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

44.5K Messages

a year ago

Who told you that you can’t return it. You have 14 days to return but you will pay a restocking fee. If the phone is faulty, Apple will replace under warranty. ATT does not do warranty exchanges on iPhones, only Apple does.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Perhaps thats what the ATT store rep meant to say. I was just told there was nothing wrong with the phone, they were limited in what they could troubleshoot and I would have to deal with Apple directly, it was out of their hands. Very frustrating to have to spend so much of my time dealing with a new product that isn't working.

Get started...

Ask a new question