Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
taylorbletz's profile

2 Messages

Wednesday, October 25th, 2023 2:47 AM

iPhone problem

Is there anything to get someone from spying or using my 

apple account to make different accounts in my email or name? And stop being able to download video and auto from my iPhone to computer or some thing ? 

2 Messages

8 months ago

Hi what about iPhone being (Edited per community guidelines)? How can u get back to normal?  I am having trouble with my husband getting on my phone from computers and things being done that I switched iPhone passwords and accounts 

(edited)

ACE - Master

• 

10.9K Messages

8 months ago

If he’s “getting on your phone”, it likely he’s accessing your iCloud account.  You need to have your own AT&T account, with your own number and account password and PIN, and have set up your phone with your own Apple ID and password.  

ACE - Expert

• 

24.8K Messages

8 months ago

@taylorbletz  That's not an AT&T problem. That's an iCloud issue probably because, as mentioned, he has access to your iCloud account. Make sure he doesn't have access to your iCloud account and then generate a new password and use that with your iPhone.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.8K Messages

8 months ago

I think this has been addressed in your other post of the same subject. What you should do is create a new iCloud account that only you have access to and change the password. That prevents someone from using your iCloud. Then do the same thing with AT&T. A new account in your name only, which will include a new email address. That will prevent anyone from accessing your AT&T account. So, with your new iCloud account and AT&T account that only you have access to you should be ok.

And I would suggest you pay your AT&T account with an account that only you have access to, no one else.

(edited)

ACE - Master

• 

10.9K Messages

8 months ago

You will also need to make sure that your phone is signed into the Apple/iCloud account that only you have access too.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.