Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.
fodderless

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 9, 2016 11:41 AM

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Responses

Janning

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

4 years ago

Thats a tough one there...its gonna be close.  I'd have someone pick it up from your house when it arrives and hold it for you, of have them send it to Chile

How many hours after pre order was it when you competed your order?

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

HI all,

What are the chances that my phone will be available for pick up at the store .. I ordered at 128gb 7+ in Rose Gold on 9/9 at 7:48pm and the guy said my phone will be available for pick up in the store .. however, my shipping process says " Your order is being prepared to ship .. October 7-14th" what are the chances of me actually getting my phone on the 16th. I know everyone is asking the same question and saying the same thing but idk if those are just specific for the popular in demand jet black .. and also that I didnt order my phone at the crack of dawn. 

Candi3

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

4 years ago

Ok! So I ordered the IP7 Plus in the 256 gb (jet black) on release day at 5am. I was told because I have a business account that I couldn't go online and place the order. Well I tried anyway at 3am (EST) and I wasn't getting anywhere. I tried again around 5am and it allowed the order to go through. I called at 8am (EST) to confirm the order had processed properly, the rep confirmed. I received an email telling me my ship estimated ship date is 10/27-11/03 Smiley Mad; my sister who also has a business account called in and placed her order for the same exact phone and color and has been given a ship date of 9/30-10/07. Does anyone have any suggestions or insight on this.

Really Annoyed!

cao2828

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

4 years ago

I order  iphone 7 plus 128 gb Black my shipping dates 09/23 to 09/30 made my order 09/09 at 7am 

Candi3

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

4 years ago

That's just completely insane. I called AT&T and they told me to go into the store on Friday and attempt to get the phone. SMH
PRChic81

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

4 years ago

Last year I ordered through Apple online, but this year I had both ATT and Apple sites open at the same time about 5 mins before launch time.  I could not get into Apple's website or app for this launch until 20 minutes after pre-order time started, so ordered through ATT.  I have used both and I don't always stay up for launch time because I usually pass out depending on what time zone we are living in LOL but this time I made it 🙂  Let's see how ATT's ship date turns out.

2016 Launch: iPhone 7 Plus Flat Black 128GB

Purchased through AT&T Online

Ordered 09/09/16 @ 1:10 AM MT

Confirmation states Shipping 09/23-09/30/16

2015 Launch: iPhone 6s Plus Rose Gold 64GB

Purchased through Apple Online

Ordered 09/12/15 @ 3:11AM ET

Confirmation stated Delivery 09/25/15

Shipment Notification was sent 09/24/15 - Delivered 09/25/15

2014 Launch: iPhone 6 Plus Gold 64GB 

Purchased through Apple Online

Ordered 09/17/14 @ 7:47PM CT

Confirmation stated Delivery 10/16-10/23/2014

Shipment Notification was sent 10/11/14 - Delivered 10/20/14

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

If my receipt states that I ordered at 3:05am than why am I being made to wait an additional 30 days to receive my phone ? What's the purpose of pre ordering if the phone will be available to everyone on the 16th and I paid for mine and have to still wait?

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

I've been checking around and what has me a bit miffed is that I was able to place my order a tad bit early on the pre-order date and I still got the following - You would think that I would have been given a launch day shipping date but I guess not  

Apple iPhone 7 Plus - Black 128gb

Order date: 09/09/2016 at 2:58:45 a.m. ET

Order status: 
Preparing to ship
We're getting your order ready to ship. Expect your items to ship during the dates we gave you.
Thank you for placing your order with us.
Estimated ship dates: 
September 23, 2016 - September 30, 2016

Madzienka

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

4 years ago

Mellytime, I got the same phone and got the exact same info and I ordered around 4:45 am est

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

Same here and it is complete garbage. I pre ordered my iphone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black the instant the AT&T website allowed connection and I have a ship date of Sept 30th - Oct 7th for a phone that is released on the 16th. THAT I PRE ORDERED AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE MOMENT.

Explorer

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

hi i recieved an email that my iphone 7plus is preparing for shipment, but estimated delivery date when I ordered  stated sept 26- oct 7 im new with AT&T and was hopeful maybe it will come early!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

I pre ordered my iphone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black the instant the AT&T website allowed connection and I have a ship date of Sept 30th - Oct 7th for a phone that is released on the 16th. THAT I PRE ORDERED AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE MOMENT. Seriously? I waited up until 2am CST to pre order and have that ship date? Now I have to go camp out at a store for release day to get one.... What is the purpose of a pre order AT&T if you either do not have the stock to support any pre orders or just monkeyed the entire thing?

eyezayuh

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

4 years ago

I agree, its very frustrating. Just remember the shipping dates given are just an estimate. Lots of people in the past have received much later shipping dates after pre-ordering and have actually received their phones in the mail on launch day. Don't get discouraged! Smiley Happy

Aumsents

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

4 years ago

Jet black are very short supply. I ordered regular black and I am getting mine on the 16th.
Janning

Scholar

• 

114 Messages

4 years ago

What are your exact times?  For me, after finally getting into the ATT site, (iphone 7 plus,,Jet black 256 GB).. I completed my order at 12:38 PST.  By 2:27 PST I get an email with a Subject:  We've recieved your order...ship date Sept 30-Oct 7  ..which from past experiance, I know..means..not too much

It helps if you are going to post it on here, but put in the details....exact times, for order and any correspondance you receive.