The new iPhone 15
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

7 years ago

Original shipping date is 12/2 to 12/8. That's my grip also. I can easily used it with just one hand without the but my case did add bulk. I might look into those slim case like ToZo

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@PreCognition wrote:
Original shipping date is 12/2 to 12/8.

That's not bad then.

That's my grip also. I can easily used it with just one hand without the but my case did add bulk. I might look into those slim case like ToZo

Those seem nice and decently priced.  Come back and give us feedback if you get one. A few of us need cases here!

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

7 years ago

Try the caudabe case from caudabe.com.  I have the sheath and LOVE it!  Of course I look at the website now and they have a 30% off through Sunday.  I ordered mine about two weeks ago.  Grrrrr.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Ordered iphone 7 plus jet black 128G on 9/15, the estimated shipping date has passed already(12/02, was 11/10), and order status is "Back ordered". Does anyone have similar experience? It is really frustrating, not even sure if i can get the iphone by Christmas...

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@coeusleo wrote:

Ordered iphone 7 plus jet black 128G on 9/15, the estimated shipping date has passed already(12/02, was 11/10), and order status is "Back ordered". Does anyone have similar experience? It is really frustrating, not even sure if i can get the iphone by Christmas...

Woah!  I ordered iPhone 7 Plus Silver 128GB on 9/16 and I think I got it on 9/30 (estimate was something like 10/14-10/20). 

Are you doing the Next trade-in a iPhone 6 or 6s to get it for free deal? ($650 off) http://att.com/tradeinoffer 

If you weren't planning on it, it might be worth picking up a cheap one to trade in...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

reported that Apple was allocating more iPhone 7 stock to address complaints with availability of the device through its iPhone Upgrade Program. Sources also indicated, however, that Apple would have limited to no stock[Edited to comply with Guidelines]
of the device at Apple retail stores for walk-in customer

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.