Troubleshoot your device issues
slugger66ny's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Mon, Oct 3, 2016 2:17 AM

iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black Pre Order Forum

I am currently still waiting on my iPhone 7 + Matte Black 128GB that I ordered on 9/17/16 via an att store in my city. 

Figured I would start a dedicated forum specifcally for iPhone 7+ Matte Black Phones. 

Who else is waiting for them!? 

Date, in store or online purchase, state, storage amount (gb)

Crystaln84

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered the same one on 9/23.
lesmart

Mentor

• 

69 Messages

6 y ago

Ordered matte black 7+ online 9/23. 128 gb. Estimated ship date still shows early November.
Crystaln84

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

6 y ago

Check mine multiple times per day hoping for a change. Scares me having to hold on to my trade in for that long. Scared I'm going to drop it. 🙈
Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

6 y ago

there is absolutely no hope

guitargain

Scholar

• 

187 Messages

6 y ago

Ordered mine in store on 9/23 and I have a 11/4-11/11 ship date.  No change yet.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered mine 9/18 matte black 32 gb no signs what so ever. seriously making me mad now. Really AT&T? people are getting theirs earlier than me

Explorer

• 

11 Messages

6 y ago

New York here. I ordered on 9/21 at 8am (128gb) Matte Black and the only movement I had was two days after ordering, it changed to "preparing to ship". No word after that. Still says in progress when dialing 6737.

Explorer

• 

11 Messages

6 y ago

Also, I ordered by phone. My shipping dates are Nov 2-9.

Crystaln84

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

6 y ago

It's pretty aggravating. Why not wait to release a new phone when you know you can handle the demand.
Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.9K Messages

6 y ago

@Crystaln84 wrote:
It's pretty aggravating. Why not wait to release a new phone when you know you can handle the demand.

Because clearly, people (like you) will order them even when the ship date it a month out. 

This isn't a criticism, it's an answer...

Crystaln84

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

6 y ago

I actually wasn't even considering it and then out of the blue I went with it. I had not been following the updates and honestly had no idea they were taking so long until after I ordered. My fault I guess.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

6 y ago

update: I got mine shipped on Friday 10/7 after it being on the status "backordered" all day. I called AT&T customer service to ask them what does it mean and the rep told me "The phones wont release until 10/16" but an hour later i checked *6737# and it was shipped via USPS! any updates to your order?

Crystaln84

Explorer

• 

15 Messages

6 y ago

No change for mine but yay!! Yours gives me hope. I ordered mine a couple days after you did. Let us know when you get it. 😁

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered an iPhone 7 128GB Matt Black on ATT online store on 16th September. At that point I had recieved that my shipping would start by this time. However, the order is still in processing. I called up the customer care today and asked about the status of the order. She said that the expected delivery has been pushed back to November. Wanted to check if anyone else is facing the same issue. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

6 y ago

I ordered mine on 09/16. Still says in processing.

Need help?
The new iPhone 13
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.